1| Early Morning

@Coi_Kitty

It was a blur, to remember the last time that I felt happiness when it came to my parents. Ever since me and my parents moved, they've become these two distant memories, and some times it makes me wonder how they could ever maintain a household. It's not like it's impossible but it's just my intuitive making me think.

After the cool air hits my face, waking me up from the thoughts of my insufferable parents, I realize that I'm in class. Not that the class is interesting enough to pay attention too, but still. Zoning back out to the thoughts of my parents, I just think about how much I miss my mom and hearing her voice when she talked to me.

"Leya? What's wrong?" Whispered my friend, Trezzure. When I looked to her, for her own reassurance, I noticed her worried face. I nodded my head saying that nothing had been wrong, just that I was zoning out. She wasn't convinced by that but didn't want to ask further. All my friends knew about my situation at home. Not that there was one but that my mom had passed and my dad remarried.

The teacher went on with the lesson, talking about biology and the human body, looking towards Trezzure again, she was looking down at her paper with the most confused expression ever. For the first time today, I laughed.

After first period, soon was second which was English. Sad, that I didn't have Trezzure with me for second period, soon turned into relief that I had my other friend with me, Sage. Sage and me, had just only gotten close over the time, at first we didn't know how to approach each other but soon or later it happened. That's mainly the reason we feel relief to be in the same class. It's only the second week of school and I hate it.

The boys are the definition of Musk and the girls are just drama. Now I understand why people chose to stick with the friends they have over the years. Thats why I keep to myself and be quiet most of the day.

"Yo, You wanna a snack?" Said Sage, looking at her, she had her braided hair into a ponytail and her glasses on top of her head. She wasn't too girly but wasn't too boyish, she wore her uniform but styled it a little.

"Uh,Yeah sure." I said looking at the snacks she offered, she had animal crackers and a chocolate cookie. After I nodded at her, she unwrapped the snacks and broke a piece of the chocolate cookie. And gave me the whole bag of animals crackers.

"Thank you," I said, she nodded at the response and went back to Working on the work our English teacher gave us.

The teacher went on talking  about the most unrelated things that you could ever imagine talking about, the other students were not paying attention to her, and they were talking to each other which made her upset and start yelling about how 'disrespectful' we were to her.

Crazy how a conversation can convert to something else so fastly, never understood that. But what she said didn't matter to me neither did it bother me about what she said. Just zoning out again.

This time about when I'm going to get out of here and have time alone to process everything that needed to be. It annoyed me that there's so much going on at school and at home. It's bothers me but does anyone care what bothers me? Probably not but I wouldn't care either.

"Leya?, We're leaving." Said Sage, I nodded subconsciously. Waking up from my personal world once again. I walk behind Sage, trying to not be seen because these boys will pick at you for no reason, like what?

"Wanna skip class?" I asked Sage and she smiles at me before running down the hallway. I sigh and follow her into the bathrooms. When I walk in she had phone out and was recording herself lip singing lyrics from some type of k-pop song.

We sat on the sinks and talked about everything but what was important, until I heard someone but didn't feel alarmed or that it wasn't a teacher but.

" what are yall doing in here." Yelled a Teacher.

————————

A/n : This is for my friend