Foreword

Summary

In the bustling cityscape, amidst the cacophony of urban life, Kisha and Adaa stand as pillars of friendship and ambition. Both accomplished doctors, their days are consumed by the rigors of medical practice, yet their shared dreams extend far beyond the confines of the hospital walls. Adaa, with her keen eye for design, spends her evenings crafting exquisite fashion pieces, while Kisha channels her passion for sports into riveting journalistic endeavors.

When the opportunity arises to secure a new apartment in a coveted neighborhood, Kisha and Adaa leap at the chance, eager to create a haven that reflects their vibrant personalities and aspirations. Despite the luxurious surroundings, the allure of the apartment lies in its surprisingly affordable rent—a stroke of luck that seems too good to be true.

As they settle into their new abode, Kisha and Adaa soon discover that their dream home harbors dark secrets within its walls. Strange occurrences, inexplicable sounds, and eerie phenomena unsettle the once-tranquil atmosphere, shattering the illusion of safety and serenity. Their initial excitement gives way to fear and apprehension as they grapple with the realization that their apartment is haunted by the restless spirit of a young child.

Haunted by visions of the past and tormented by the malevolent presence that seeks to claim them, Kisha and Adaa find themselves embroiled in a sinister battle against forces beyond comprehension. With each passing day, the spirit's hold tightens, its intentions growing increasingly sinister as it fixates on Kisha as its next victim.

As the lines between reality and nightmare blur, Kisha and Adaa must confront their deepest fears and rely on their unbreakable bond to survive the terror that lurks within their own home. Will their friendship withstand the onslaught of supernatural forces, or will they succumb to the darkness that threatens to consume them?

Characters

💕💕💕
Adaa Vohra

Adaa Vohra is a multifaceted character whose depth and complexity draw readers in from the first page

Adaa Vohra is a multifaceted character whose depth and complexity draw readers in from the first page. As a doctor, she embodies compassion, and unwavering dedication to her patients, showcasing the noblest aspects of the medical profession.
Outside the confines of the hospital, Adaa's creative spirit shines brightly as a fashion designer, where her artistic talents know no bounds.

But perhaps Adaa's most compelling trait is her unwavering loyalty and deep bond with her best friend, Kisha. Their friendship is a central pillar of the story, characterized by mutual respect, unwavering support, and shared laughter. Adaa's presence in Kisha's life provides a sense of stability and comfort, serving as a constant source of encouragement and strength, even in the face of adversity.