𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HOUSE - /houz/

provide (a person or animal) with shelter.

LANDO AND MAELINE were the star couple

LANDO AND MAELINE were the star couple. Everyone loved how vibrant their energy was until they broke up. No one could figure out why, they were together for four years, and marriage bound was what everyone assumed.

Until Lando messed something up, no one knew what it was beside him and Maeline. She never spoke about him or their breakup. No matter what you said, how you worded it, utter silence.

She only hoped she'd never see him again... Well, until she got the opportunity to travel and represent Tommy Hilfiger at the F1 Race coming up.

"I don't think that's the best idea, Reya," Maeline told her agent. "The publicity, it's amazing. All you have to do is a bit of press with Lewis. That's it!" she swore.

Maeline sat there, deciding whether this was the right decision. "You can't back out, you'll lose this brand deal entirely," Reya said. "Fuck, fine. I guess I have to," she shook her head as a million thoughts ran through her head.

"We'll keep you far from him if that's what you're worried about," Reya said. "Who? I love everyone there," Maeline lied...

I wouldn't say his name... But damn I wish I would.

CAST