CHAPTER X: YOU KISSED HIM!

Start from the beginning

—I can not? —he said offended— and what about you, you've been ignoring me for weeks for who knows who and you don't even give me the opportunity to speak to you, I only get your mumbles and annoyed looks, I'm not going to know anything if you shut up more than once clam.

The blonde took a pause to calm down, he had already hit someone and he couldn't make another mistake, be expelled and face his parents, especially his mother —you leave me aside for who knows why and for no reason and the only thing there is to see you kissing secretly with the same idiot who flirted with you weeks ago —his annoyance was demonstrable and obvious— Was that it? Get excited and use me to later kiss you with anyone?

—You are no one to talk! I saw you, you were kissing and in a very close position with an omega with light brown hair —he responded, tired of the blonde's accusations.

—I haven't kissed any omega with light brown hair, I haven't kissed anyone since the last time I kissed you.

—I saw you, you were close to an omega and you were holding her in a very close and intimate way.

The blonde was confused, he stayed silent thinking until he remembered what a misunderstanding could be - Cana!

—Cane? —The light-skinned one said confused.

—Yes, she is the only omega with light brown hair that I remember in the last few weeks and I never kissed her, something got in her eye and I was helping her, I think in the end I made it a little worse because she ended up with her eye a little red and tearful.

—Did nothing really happen?

—Sasuke, please, I was day by day using my brain more than I should to write things, I wouldn't ruin or betray the trust that you rarely give to others, the only thing that happened was that.

°weeks before with the omega incident°

A green-eyed girl watched a certain blonde from afar until she decided to go talk to him.

—Uh... Naruto, do you have a minute?

—Hey? Umn, do I know you? —the blonde asked confused.

—oh... Right, sorry, I'm Cana and I'm also a first year and well, you know, I wanted to have the opportunity to talk to you about certain things.

—ah, okay, what do you need? —Responded the one with sapphire eyes with his typical smile.

Cana was distracted for a moment, embalmed by her smile until she fell silent when she returned to reality— ah! Yes, since you are quite good at sports, I wanted some tips and strategies to do things well.

—Sure —she laughed a little proudly at the compliments— thank you, but you know everything is... —the blonde's words were interrupted by the green-eyed girl's whimpers. 

—Eh? Are you okay? —He asked worriedly while he got a little closer to Cana to check her out.

—E-eh, yeah... I think something got in my eye, can you help me? —Cana mentioned with a bit of a pitiful attitude.

—Hey? Well —the blonde approached Cana, using one of her hands to lift the omega's face while she checked her eyes, he began to blow on her and check her eyes— Any improvement?

—Ah, yes, I'm fine now, don't worry, maybe later I'll go to the infirmary.

—Uhm... Yes, your eye looks a little red.

°end of memory°

—Was it just that?

—Yes, I swear by my favorite ramen restaurant.

—Hmm... Good —he said with some doubt, but he couldn't always distrust the blonde.

—And what about the kiss?

—Uhm? hum... Yeah, that was nothing, just an idiot being even more of an idiot, I was already about to fix it until you arrived, for the second time.

—That's all? Why weirdos have to chase you.

—If I knew, I would avoid them at all costs.

—So are we okay now?

—Yes, I guess —upon hearing those words, the blonde approached to wrap the onix-eyed boy in his arms and buried his face in his neck, trying to feel the pheromones of the azabeche closer.

—You have no idea how much I miss you, he was too worried about having done something wrong.

Sasuke wasn't sure what to respond, he was nervous with the blonde's extreme closeness, his inner omega was happy to have the alpha around but he felt ashamed of his hasty conclusions, he should have trusted the blonde more and not been so extreme.

—Sorry for.... Umn... Having been hasty and distrusting you —the black man mumbled nervously, he was not one to apologize because he never saw it as necessary.

—It's okay Teme, I accept your apology, don't worry —Naruto began to fill the raven's face with affectionate kisses, without letting go of the hug.

—You can stop? —Sasuke was beginning to feel nervous and his blush was increasing, he was not used to affection and never asked for it, it was always the blonde who jumped on him to show him affection unexpectedly.

—Why? I want to show you all the affection that I couldn't in weeks, I want to give you and show you all my affection.

The black man sighed and let the blonde follow. He had no arguments against what he said.