~2~

Darcy was surprised when she got to the Autobot base. There were a total of five giant robots as her mouth hung open in shock and awe.

"Woah, Jack you've been keeping this from me?" She asks as they got off the motorcycle only for it to transform as Darcy gasped in shock seeing how tall the blue and pink motorbike was.

"Jack!" A red and white robot yelled causing Jack to wince.

"Hey Ratchet, this is Darcy my best friend," he said rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you not to-"

"Hey take a chill pill giant robot dude, I'm cool with it, I think this is the most amazing thing that's happened,"

"Darcy," Came a firm powerful voice as she turned to see a giant red and blue robot. "My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots," he said kneeling down to reach eye level with her.

"Leader of the what?" She asked confused tilting her head.

"Autobots, there the good guys in a sense they help save and protect this world," Jack responded to her with a smile.

"Protect this world from what?" She asked innocently.

"From their mortal enemies the-"

"Decepticons," Optimus replied cutting Jack off. "They are evil and they followed us here into Earth once Cybertron gone dark,"

"Cybertron?"

"Come Darcy, I shall explain everything," Optimus says before turning to walk away. 

Darcy turned to Jack, unsure about this but he only gave her a smile and a push forward as she playfully glares at him before following the giant robot known as Optimus Prime. 

*************

Its been a couple of hours now since Jack has seen Darcy or Optimus, he was getting worried. 

"Worried about your girlfriend?" Miko asks on the couch as Jack looked to her eyes wide. 

"She's not my girlfriend nor will she ever be! She's just my friend, its just they've been gone for awhile now,"

"Jack its a lot to take in when your a new human, he's explaining to her the best way that he can I can assure you," Arcee said with a reassuring smile. 

As if on que that's when large footsteps were heard. 

"Wow, I've learned so much, thank you for answering all of my questions Optimus and your very patient too," 

"You are welcome Darcy, and remember the most important thing-"

"Not to tell another living soul. I got it, besides you guys are too cool no way I'll blow anything,"

"Darcy!" Jack said running down the steps as he reached the two. 

He gave Darcy a hug in which she returned before he pulled away and placed his hands on her shoulders. 

"Darc, how did it go? Are you okay?"

She couldn't help but laugh at the worried look he had on his face. 

"I'm fine Jack, I promise, sorry it took so long Optimus was filling me in on everything, its a pleasure to meet all of you and I promise not to tell a living soul about any of this you can count on me," She said turning to face the other bots in the room. "Optimus told me your names, your Arcee, your Bumblebee, your Bulkhead, and you are Ratchet," she said pointing to everyone in the room. 

"Well I'd say welcome to team Prime then Darcy," the green one Bulkhead said with a smile. 

"Four humans now, great so Optimus who's in charge of Darcy?' Ratchet asked looking at his old friend. 

"I will be the one who looks after her, after our long talk I've grown quite fond of getting to know Darcy,"

"Wait are you serious Optimus? I don't mind looking after both of them for you," Arcee suggests as Optimus only smiled. 

"It would be nice to look after a human, but if I cannot pick her up or drop her off then you will Arcee," 

"Wow so I get two guardians?" 

"Why does she get two?" A girl with pink and black hair says coming down the stairs. 

"Miko, Arcee is just in case Optimus is busy," Bulkhead explained to her as she crossed her arms. 

Darcy looked to Miko as she recognizes her from her school and would sometimes be around Jack. 

"Oh, your from my school its nice to meet you officially Miko, I see you've been hanging around Jack for the past couple of weeks I always thought he replaced me with you,"

"Please, your all Jack ever talks about, he wouldn't replace you to save his life,"

"That's right I wouldn't," Jack said with a smile. 

"I'm Rafael," A small boy no older than 12 with red glasses says coming up to them. 

"Hey buddy its nice to meet you, I'm glad were all on the same team,"

"And with that being said I should take you home Darcy," Optimus said with a smile on his face. "You have a lot to think about," 

"awww Alright Optimus, but I get to hang out with you guys tomorrow,"

"You better, its nice to have another girl on the team," Miko says smiling as Jack gave Darcy another hug. 

"Get home safe would you?"

"Yes Jack I will, you as well, I'll know since I live next door,"

"Wait you and Jack live next to each other?" Miko asked shocked at the two. 

"Yeah, that's how we grew up together," Darcy said with a smile as Optimus transformed into his truck mode. "Woah, now that's cool," she said before getting in the truck. 

She waved to her new friends one last time before Optimus drove out of the base.