A Demon With Angelic Wings

Before this begins, just keep in mind that this isn't a story for Kiyotaka Simps. So, if that's you, best you leave now.

Also, this story is mainly based on the anime as well as the light novel but will certainly have its deviations.
———————————————————————————

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

———————————————————————————

Advanced Nurturing High School.

A government established academic institution that has a proud reputation for having a 100% employment and college entry rate.

But above all else, the school's purpose was to nurture promising students into becoming the country's pillars of support for the future.

Countless youths across Japan and beyond strike to attend here, but very few ever truly get accepted. After all, an elite institution naturally has its criteria.

At the present time, numerous students were walking in through the front gates. All of which were most likely the freshmen for this year.

In particular, a certain familiar figure could be seen standing silently observing at the bottom of the staircase leading into the school.

The male was wearing the issued uniform for the school and possessed both brown eyed and hair, along with having a rather fair complexion.

This individual was none other than Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, a new student here at ANHS. He had just gotten off of the bus, and was mentally preparing to enter the school.

'So, this is my new school?' With no change at all in his expression, Kiyotaka continued observing the front gates

'So, this is my new school?' With no change at all in his expression, Kiyotaka continued observing the front gates. 'Start of a new life-!'

Kiyotaka didn't finish his thought when his body seemingly reacted on instinct, his feet kicking against the ground, causing him to leap a meter or two away as he swung his body around.

Upon stopping, Kiyotaka looked to see a male student like himself standing behind where he previously stood. In a casual standing position with one hand in his pocket.

The male had a somewhat pale complexion, along with hair that was separated into two layers of colours, the bottom a silver-black and the top a snow white.

Just like himself, the male donned the ANHS uniform. The only difference in said clothing was that the male had a pair of black gloves on both of his hands.

 The only difference in said clothing was that the male had a pair of black gloves on both of his hands