12 ✧ memories

Y/n had woken up in a comfortable place.

Usually the surroundings would have confused her, she would ask the questions, 'where am I?' And 'how did I get here?'

But after recent events, she needn't ask any of those questions, for she deemed them to be silly now.

The girl got up and looked around, the bed was king sized and decorated elegantly - yet comfortably. There were many pillows and the blankets were soft, this bed felt like home to her.

"You're awfully quiet" the light coloured haired man walked in through a door that wasn't the main door - but rather a door that connected this bedroom to his private study. He eyed the girl, his soft gaze taking her in.

Fu Xuan had changed y/n into nightwear while she was passed out, because Jing Yuan didn't want her to wake up uncomfortable in that tight suit she used for her missions. Specially after how much she discovered during her time unconscious.

She didn't speak, but Jing Yuan made a quick call and shortly after, a maid walked in with a tray of food and drinks.

"You've been unconscious for nearly two days, you've got to eat well my dove" he sat beside her on the bed, his hand softly placed on top of her trembling fingers.

She wasn't scared.

She just felt weak, miserable, and overall, tired.

He looked her way and all he wanted to do was kiss her and embrace her, tell her how much he missed her and how sorry he was for not reaching out to her sooner, for allowing her to go through all of that.

"It killed me to see you with that man" he broke the silence "I missed you, you know that?"

She didn't respond.

It's true that Jing Yuan was once her lover. The two were perfect together, until conflict broke out.

"I don't deserve this" y/n finally spoke up

"Of course you do" he spoke before she could carry on saying anything else "you deserve this and much more than this and I promise my dove that I will-"

She slammed her fist on her tray of food, the pasteries jumping out of them and rolling off the bed, tears streaming down her eyes while her fist trembled in anger.

"Are you daft Jing Yuan?" She spat "I said I don't deserve this because I know I deserve much better than this."

She got up from the bed

"Please lay back down you just woke up and you must be overwhelmed"

Y/n was tempted to argue but he was right. She was too tired to deal with any of this right now.

I wonder what happened to them, Silver wolf,Blade, Kafka.. nah, fuck Kafka.

She thought silently while eating her meal.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

"This is bad this is really bad" Silver wolf tapped away at her screen , she helped Blade and Kafka temporarily escape, though the 3 had plans to retrieve her before it was too late "You're completely surrounded, every exit, even underground. You may have to fight this one out, I can't send a vehicle there for another 15 or 20 minutes"

They had been on the run since y/n was taken from them, they haven't managed to escape and slept with one eye open. Even so , they took turns sleeping. Their bounty was raised and it was getting harder to go by unnoticed.

"How are these people so damn persistent" Kafka was pissed, and it wasn't often she was this annoyed "We may have no other choice but to retrieve her before we leave, I can't let Jing Yuan brain wash my gem."