𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ASTORIA

ASTORIA

The anger faded away so quickly, Tori. I wouldn't have had you in my arms like this if the accident didn't happen.

I wouldn't have had you in my life.

My gaze stayed on his eyes as I processed the words he just spoke.

I have never seen this look on his face before. There were so many emotions twirling in his dark eyes, it made me feel dizzy and made all the air from my lungs evaporate.

I bit my lip and my chin trembled slightly.

He lifted his hand and ran his thumb under my eye and I just realised the salty tear that had escaped and slowly started to make its way down my cheek.

"You made me forget about every bad thing that happened to me. As soon as you entered my life, all I was able to see, was the light you carry around you." He whispered.

"Every time you step into my room or any room I'm present in, my eyes only see you, my Astoria." Another tear escaped and I took a hold of his hand and placed it over my heart, in hopes of him realising how he makes me feel.

The words got stuck in my throat and I just hoped he felt how fast my heart beat.

He closed his eyes and his body relaxed. His hand that was shuddering seconds ago, stilled as he was feeling my heartbeat under his palm.

I leaned forward and kissed his jaw lightly, my lips brushing his skin for the slightest second.

"Theo, can I kiss you?" I asked with a shaky voice.

His eyes opened and his eyebrows furrowed upwards softly. He nodded his head twice.

"I haven't kissed anyone so I don't...." My words trailed off. I mean everyone who got married in our families, our spouses were supposed to be our first kiss, our first everything. But still, I had to voice it out.

"I haven't kissed anyone as well, Tori. If that helps." He chuckled lowly and moved his hand from my chest, up my neck to my face.

He intertwined his fingers in my hair and pulled me closer to him.

My breaths got shorter and I gulped down the nervousness.

Our noses brushed against each other and I felt his breath on my lips. I lifted my hand and placed it on his neck, trying to keep myself in place.

"I'm nervous." I confessed and the wanted to smack myself in the head for saying that.

"Me too." He placed his soft lips onto mine and I closed my eyes shut. I was able to feel my blood rush through my body and race from my heart to my, neck, face and the hand that was holding onto him.

The front of my eyebrows arched up and Theo started moving his lips over mine slowly and gently, like he was afraid I'll break if he changed the tempo.