I said and went to my room while sipping my Tea.

On the other side.

Y/N'S POV :

I didn't sleep all night because of Jungkook. First I decided to leave but the fact that I promised him, stopped me. I left him on the bed and stood up. I went outside and started walking here and there.

Y/n : Why am I staying here.? This is my chance I should run away, What am I waiting for.! But I promised him that I won't leave! Anyway, promises are made to be broken.

Then I opened the main door but something inside me stopped my feet.
I closed the door and mentally cursed myself.

Y/n : What the hell is wrong with you y/n.? Why are you thinking so much about that boy whom neither you know nor you have any relationship with, in fact he has kidnapped you and has forcibly kept you here. Then why do you stop again and again?

I was not able to understand anything as to what should I do? On the one hand I decide to leave after thinking that he has kidnapped me and who knows whether I will get such a chance again or not?  But then the promise made to him on the other side stops me from going and after knowing about his parents, a little sympathy for him arose in my heart. So I have decided that I will stay here but only for today.  Tomorrow I will run away from here. I had promised him that I will not leave him now not that I will stay here with him all my life.

Then I went back to room and saw he was still sleeping peacefully. It was almost morning so I decided to get fresh. After that I went to kitchen and started preparing Tea for me, but then don't know why I grabbed another cup and thought to give it to Jungkook. I was done preparing Tea just then I heard Jungkook shouting my name.

Y/n : He must be thinking that I ran away.

Then I grabbed both the cups of Tea and started walking towards where his voice was coming from. I saw him sitting on the couch while holding his head with his hands. I tapped on his shoulder and he quickly stood up after seeing me like his soul has came back in his body. I handed him a cup and he gladly took it. He asked me why I didn't run away. I didn't tell him and went away. Then he thanked me for Tea. I said that I mixed poison in his tea but he said something that I wasn't expecting from him. He said he would love to die. Don't know why but his smile made my heart popped out for a second. But I ignored that and left.

I came to a place which is living room I guess. I took a seat on the couch and then I noticed a remote was placed on the table. I look at the TV infront of me and then I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I was looking for something interesting to watch. And I saw one of my favorite anime.
Jujutsu kaisen! I smile widely and Comfortably sat on the couch. Finally after a long time I was feeling a little happy. Then I forgot everything and started enjoying my show.

END OF Y/N'S POV :

Time skipped.

Jungkook was getting ready infront of the mirror just then his received a call from Jimin. He picked up.

Jungkook : Good morning Jimina.!

Jimin : Morning.. What's the matter? You seem quite happy.?

Jungkook : Yes actually today I'm very happy.

Jimin : Did she remember everything.?

Jungkook : No Jiminshi.

Jimin : Then what's there to so happy about.?

Then Jungkook told him the whole thing.

Jimin : What are you saying.?

Jungkook : I'm saying the truth.

Jimin : But why she didn't run away when she could easily do this.?

Jungkook : That's what I'm thinking too.!

Jimin : Listen Jungkook Maybe she has not run away yet, but that does not mean that she will always do this. As far as I know her, she will definitely run away, if not today then tomorrow. There is no trust in her, you have to be alert and keep an eye on her. She is not as easy as she appears to be. She is not one of those people who accept defeat so quickly. I do not know why she did this but I definitely know that there must have been some reason behind it. So be careful.

Jungkook : I got it Jimin. Thanks for telling.

Jimin : Never mind. I get going now, see you sometime.

Jungkook : Okay bye.

Jimin : Bye.

He cut the call and Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror.

Jungkook : What's going on in her mind.?

He said and let out a sigh.

He went outside and his eyes were searching for y/n. He was walking but he pauses when he heard some voices which was coming from living room. He moved towards the living room and there was nobody.

Jungkook : Jujutsu kaisen.? Who was watching this.?

He thought.

Jungkook : Y/n.! It's definitely her.

He stepped inside and scanned the whole place but y/n was nowhere.

Jungkook : Is she again preparing something.?

He said and went towards kitchen. Buy she wasn't there too.

Jungkook : Did she.?

He started running here and there but he didn't find her anywhere. He was panting. Then his phone started ringing. He stopped and took out his phone from his pocket.

Jungkook : Taehyung.?

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He picked up the call.

Taehyung : Jungkook.?

Jungkook : Yes Taehyung what happened.?

Taehyung : Did y/n ran away.?

Jungkook : What.? How do you know.?

Taehyung : I was coming towards your house to meet you but on the way I saw Lisa, she was running away.  I followed her and saw that she was going towards her house. You come here quickly.  If her father saw her here then it would be a mess.

Jungkook started running.

Jungkook : I'm coming hyung. Please try to hold her back till I get there.

Taehyung : It's Okay no need.

Jungkook stopped.

Jungkook : Why.?

Taehyung : Cause her fucking father is here.

✨WHISPERS OF SEVEN ANGELS ✨ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें