Part 13

Taehyung : ( sigh ) I wish I could spend some more time with you but I have to go, even my mind is not ready to leave you but I can't help it.!

Then he stood up and again looked at y/n.

Taehyung : Don't forget to eat you food.

With that he grabbed his phone and left. He came outside and dialed Jimin's number.

ON THE CALL :

Jimin : Hello?

Taehyung : Hey Jimin, can you come to me ?

Jimin : Sure but.. at this hour.?

Taehyung : Yes, Actually I want you to pick me up

Jimin : Pick up.? Okay... where are you now.?

Taehyung : Just come at XXXXX SOON I ALSO have to tell you something really important and tell the others to come too.

Jimin : What happened Taehyungcan you tell me clearly.?

Taehyung : I will clear your all doubt once you come here.

With that he hung up call.

He took a deep breath and started walking.

ON THE OTHER SIDE :

Y/N'S POV :

My view became blurry as I slowly opened my eyes. I was trying to catch my senses just then I felt a strong pain in my head and my whole body.
I managed to sit up. Gradually my vision became clear and I looked around. I realized I'm in my mom's room. That's okay but the question is " WHO TOOK ME HERE"? Ofcourse I can't expect this to my father. Then who? I was thinking about this then my eyes stopped on a tray of food which was placed on the table beside the bed. Then my doubt became 100% sure that it's definitely not my father. He can't even take a glass of water by himself how will he cook food for me. Then I noticed bandages on my arm, hand and also on my head. Who treated my wounds.? My mind was full of questions but there was nobody to answer.

Suddenly my eyes widened as I thought that it could be Jimin.?

No no it can't be jimin.! No.! Oh please God don't tell me that Jimin came here and saw everything.? NO NO NO It can't be happened.? Huff... relax y/n... Think.. if it was Jimin then he won't leave me after knowing everything. Hm...... so it wasn't Jimin then who.?

My thoughts got interrupted by the sound which came from my tummy.

I'm hungry. Then I looked at the tray. I couldn't help but I grab the tray and started eating. To be honest with you whoever that person was. I think he/she is really very good at cooking. Then I started eating.

JIMIN'S POV :

It's about 9:55 pm. I was sitting on my bed thinking about y/n. Just then my phone interrupted my thoughts.  I looked at the number and it was Taehyung.

" Why is he calling me at this hour.?"

I picked up the call.

He told me to come to pick him up. He was sounding very serious. He told me to call the other members too and hung up the call leaving me all curious.

What is he up to.? But if he said then it must be important. I left the room while dialing the other members numbers.

Soon I reached where Taehyung told me to come. I saw he was waiting for me there. Soon I saw the cars of other members behind me. Taehyung came and sit inside the car.

Taehyung : Let's go to your house.

I nodded and and drove to my house.

All the other members followed us.