Character Info

Name:Tsubaki Mitsuki Hotori
Stage Name:Amethyst Star
Age:17 (2 years older than Tadase I forgot his age )
Occupation:Student, Model, Singer, Actress, Fashion Designer and Idol
Family:Tadase Hotori-Brother

Looks:She has purple hair but she sometimes changes her hair to pink using some kind of hair spray that dyes her hair but it easily comes off and purple eyes but uses contacts different kinds sometimes blue, pink, red and etc. She has pale skin and a button nose. She usually wears skirts.

History:She is Tadase's older sister but the day after Ikuto and Utau left Tadase and never came back, she was kidnapped by Easter. When she woke up she was forced to take part in Easter, and she agreed because they threatened to hurt Tadase and her family (She really didn't care of her family cause the only family she has left is Tadase and their mother, which she hates). One day, she escaped from Easter and ran away when she was 9 and thankfully a woman with red hair and glasses named Sanjo took her in and took care of her, but little did she know that Sanjo was gonna be working at Easter at first she hesitated but accepted to repay Sanjo for taking care of her. One day, Sanjo went to her mansion (Tsubaki's mansion not Sanjo's) and told Tsubaki that she will be studying at Seiyo Academy to spy at the Guardians as Minamoto Suki.