Picture Perfect

Mature content ahead*
Dom!Wandanat x Dom!Carol x Sub!reader, G!P Natasha x Carol Wanda x reader, foursome, mommy daddy and captain kink, hair pulling, choking, use of vibrators, spitting, breeding, masturbating, recording, oral (all receiving), fingering, praising, degrading. Yeah everyone is a pornstar so...

Summary- Drinking too much might have it's unexpected events but what happens when you end up working for someone big in the industry?

Your pov:

"Another one." You asked the bartender who gave you a questioning look but nevertheless walked over to go prepare your drink. You then saw a familiar blonde arriving before she placed her bag down on the counter and she then sat up on the barstool.

"Hey Lena." You greeted her and she gave you a smile.
"Started drinking without me I see."
"You were taking your time." She hums before calling over the bartender and ordering her own drink.
"So how was your day?" You ask the blonde, knowing that she spent the day with a certain raven haired girl.

You saw her face warm up and you smiled knowingly.
"Fucking knew it." You shake your head while you sipped on the new drink you had ordered.
"I didn't say anything happened between us."
"Your face says it all." You place the glass down with a shrug of your shoulders.

"Anyways how was your day?" You huff while placing your hands on the counter in front of you.
"Horrible. All the jobs I kept applying for are backfiring on me. At this point buying a rope to kill myself might be out of budget." You say and the blonde snickers.
"Sorry babe." She pats your back, knowing what you were going through wasn't pleasant at all.

"You know actually..." You look up at her with a questioning look.
"Yes?"
"Maybe I can help you out. Remember when I mentioned that I have a sister?" You nod your head slowly and she continues talking.
"How about I ask her to check if something is available. I mean, a while ago she was saying that her boss might need an assistant or something."

You think for a while before biting your lip. You had never seen Yelena's sister before so you didn't know what kind of person she was. I mean you did know because Yelena told you but you didn't really know. But right now, you could really use the money so why would you deny it.

"Okay sure." She smiles before taking a sip of her own drink. Unbeknownst to you, a certain blonde haired woman, had been watching you from the VIP section with an intrigued look. That night, you kept drinking, wanting to forget about all your problems. You're certain that later that night, you bumped into a very gorgeous blonde woman, but you knew yourself. There was no way in hell you actually ended up approaching let alone talking to her.

__

That following day, you woke up in your apartment with a loud groan. Your head was banging as you slowly got out of bed to try stop the dizzy sensation you felt but you lost all control and rushed to the bathroom where you continuously threw up all the content in your stomach.

You groaned again before closing the lid of the toilet and flushing. You stared at yourself in the mirror and you weren't shocked to see the disoriented state you were currently in. Your hair was a mess, the eyeliner you had worn the night before had practically melted and just made your eye bags more promimet and one of your eyelashes was just quarter to falling off.

You huffed and took off the false lashes before placing them on the bathroom counter. Your feet padded across the floor where you walked into your room to look for your phone. Once you found it, you opened up your chats to see a few texts.

Lena:
Are you as bad as I am?

You:
Nope. I'm much better, I'm a soldier.