Training and Approach

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he found himself unable to move. Boboiboy looked below. The solid land beneath his feet turned into a marsh. He looked at the man whose hand was on the ground and veins around his eye all popped up. It looked a little gross. So he could use the elementals as well, huh?! No problem. Boboiboy tapped his feet as a column of Earth raised him above the marsh.

The man suddenly stopped his attack. "You're not using chakra."

Boboiboy who didn't knew what was going on, simply landed on the ground. "Look I don't know what chakra is, I don't know who your brother is and I don't even know you. Why are you attacking me?"

"Introduce yourself stranger." The man spoke seriously keeping his sword back in the sheath. Boboiboy also let the thunder blade vanish. "My name is Boboiboy. I'm new to this place."

"Do you know anything about Kaguya?"

"Who?"

The man shook his head. "How were you able to use those abilities without chakra?" Boboiboy shook his head. "Nuh-uh. I'm not answering anything until you answer my questions first. First of all, who are you? What happened to your brother? And why did you attack me?"

The man nodded. "Alright. That's fair. My name is Hamura Ōtsutsuki. My brother is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki who is sick because he has recently awakened his powers and due to the strain of that power, he's very sick. I attacked you because I thought you were sent by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, my mother, in order to capture us. As soon as you raised your hand, you challenged me due to which as a warrior I had to answer your challenge." Hamura told Boboiboy.

"O-Okay...." Boboiboy drawled out. "Look buddy..."

"What's a buddy?"

Boboiboy opened his mouth and then closed it. Just how many years are we back? And what world is it? Earth answered to his question, This is a world of Chakra and we're back to the time when not many people even knew what even chakra was. There was that word, chakra. What was chakra?

Energy who was quiet for sometime, replied. Chakra is a kind of energy only. You don't really need to know something other than that to be honest.

Boboiboy shook his head.

Boboiboy replied again. "My friend, by raising my hands I was trying to tell you that I give up and I had no intention to fight. I didn't knew that raising my hand would mean that I was issuing a challenge to you. I humbly apologise." Boboiboy bowed a little. Hamura also bowed.

"I respect your truthfulness and the warrior spirit blazing inside you. I commend your skills." Hamura but then again looked at Boboiboy. "How were you able to use those skills without chakra?" He asked him. Boboiboy waited a little and then replied. "I don't what is chakra and these powers and skills were there in me from a long time."

Boboiboy closed the distance between them a little. "I may not look like it, but I'm a good doctor." Nope. Flat out lie. He didn't knew even a single thing about being a good doctor. He only knew first-aid and nothing else. But the Energy elemental and the Leaf elemental were masters in it, you know having infinite experience and wisdom and what not. They had tons of experience in medical field. And he didn't knew until now.

Hamura raised a skeptical eyebrow. "I'm afraid this is no ordinary disease. This has-"

"The awakening of powers made your brother sick. Look, either I can help you to save your brother or I can't. I think it's better than sitting here." Boboiboy told him. Hamura nodded in understanding but his eyes took a serious edge. "If I found that you are trying to injure my brother or worse kill him, then I'll destroy you on the spot."