Time of Confrontation

So today is the the day for Boboiboy to finally to confront the root of this evil. Soon Sports Festival is about to arrive. Mine will be done with a twist. A new power-packed chapter. Let's begin!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Someone who could stand back up again after being discriminated so much to save the same society that degraded them to this level required so much courage and determination to step out of their fears. Everyone was so..... so ahead of him.

He clenched his fist. He would make everything okay. He didn't knew how but he would. No one would escape today. That's his promise. He'll save everyone here. Not because he's a hero. But because he's a human. And he can beat his chest with a hammer and reply with full confidence that his Tok Aba has given him good values. He's going to reignite the spark of humanity in this inhumane society. He will do it. For sure......

Now,

"X-ray vision!" Boboiboy's eyes glowed green as he looked through the wall. 2 men and a woman as expected. But no one else. That's weird. Boboiboy thought to himself.

These two people were heavily armed and were constantly keeping eyes all around. But there wasn't anything to guard in this room. No people, no things, nothing precious at all. So why were they here? Hmmm.... something tells me there is more to this cave. Where should I begin from?

Boboiboy actually needed a plan. A plan to gather everyone at a place in a single moment or he could pick them apart one by one. Now that he thought about it, the idea had merit.

"AI! Scan the whole room." Boboiboy whispered quietly. Suddenly the ears of the girl twitched. While Boboiboy was looking at the screen of AI, the girl signalled to the other people present in the room.

"Someone is here." She signaled in morse code, tapping her feet on the ground. Boboiboy was blissfully unaware of the fact that the other people present there already sensed him. He was still waiting for the scan to complete.

"Behind the wall." She signalled towards a specific portion of a wall where Boboiboy was hiding. The man nodded as he enlarged his fist behind his back and started to walk randomly just around the wall whistling innocently to himself.

There was a notification. SCAN COMPLETE. Boboiboy started to look at the content while the man reached the place where Boboiboy was hiding. He suddenly punched the whole wall down, and his massive strength brought down the whole wall crumbling like a house of cards.

"Come out you trickster. Hahahahah...." Suddenly he heard some thud like noises. Like sacks of potatoes falling from height. He turned around and saw..... his eyes widened. His comrades were lying unceremoniously on ground. Impossible. How can this be? He was supposed to behind this wall.

And even if he wasn't, how come he killed two of his friends so easily. No... no no no. No way. It can't be. There's simply no way that those two were dead. For god's sake, they had weapons that would M16 rifle to shame. They had strong quirks. Not anyone could deal this easily with them.

No more. Whoever did this to his comrades would die....painfully and slowly.

He picked up his walkie talkie. Before he could call for backup, his body froze. What the? I cannot move. He tried to jerk his body. He tried to shake his body. Nothing was happening. He couldn't even twitch his fingers. His whole body froze as if he turned into a statue of stone. There was a cold feeling in his spine. He could feel like there was a Medusa here who was staring at him. He swallowed the lump in his throat.

Suddenly something hit him in the back. The walkie fell unceremoniously from his hand to the floor. But he could feel the movements in his body return. As soon as he was about to turn around, his head started to circle, his eyes were going blur, he felt so dizzy that he fell down. The only thing he last saw was a blur image of a boy in purple.