A realization to the very core

Sorry about the late chapter. This is one arc that I wanted to do before the Sports Festival arc. I hope you enjoy. Unlike normal fics, I want Boboiboy's development in this fanfiction.

So let's start the chapter.
_________________________________________

With Boboiboy,

"Oh dear!" Boboiboy said in mock care. "I wonder if whoever was recording it fine. " He then turned innocently towards Kurogiri. "Right?"

However instead of answering the question Kurogiri spread himself wide. Boboiboy readied for an attack. However, instead of attacking Boboiboy heard the voice of clapping. Slow clapping.

The night was silent as wind started to blow. The cloud covering the full moon was pushed away.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

From inside of Kurogiri came out a man. He was wearing a black suit with no visible notable features. However his face is looked somewhat deformed with scar tissue from his upper lip to the back of his head according to what he could see through the helmet of his. From the dark mist came out the Emperor of Darkness.

Now,

Boboiboy was tense. One thing was sure. This guy is strong. There can be two cases. Either Kurogiri was lying and this guy was not his benefactor and a replacement was sent at his place or this guy was really his benefactor. In either of these situations, the guy has to be strong to pull this off. Boboiboy's muscles tensed. Ready for even a small twitch in muscle or moment from this guy.

The scary thing about him wasn't the way he dressed or the fact that he was levitating. Neither his aura nor images of his own death were approaching him due to the help of Psychic. No. The scary thing about him was the way he was levitating. Unlike the villains he faced in TAPOPS, this guy was not like that. He was levitating in a weird way. His neck was shifted forward while his hands were free and relaxed, just like his legs. He was levitating like a hanged man. And that was the most scary part of him.

Boboiboy shook his head. Damn. Those thoughts are just wrong. He was looking down on him, literally. He slowly descended to ground, his feet didn't even make a single noise as he landed on the concrete floor gracefully. Boboiboy couldn't really look through the helmet of his although he can using the sub elemental power but he didn't really wanted to reveal it to him.

"I'm Kurogiri's benefactor." He introduced. Short and simple. Just to the point. He put his hand forward as a sign of handshake. Nope. Boboiboy wasn't doing it. Not a chance. Not even when he didn't knew this guy's power.

"Sorry. No offense." Boboiboy raised both of his hands up. "I don't shake hands with unknown individuals. Bad manners."

"Heh." He chuckled. But Boboiboy could feel it. The malicious and dark intent from him. The pressure he was permeating in the air. This wasn't some ordinary run off the mill villain. He was someone to be careful about. Every word out of his mouth was a lie. Boboiboy felt like he would puke. The sub elements were not at their full level yet and this was bad.

He was filled all over with dread. His knees were like jelly. Damn it. He clenched his fist so hard that blood started to flow. The pain was nice. It was helping him to snap out of the weird trance he was in. Unluckily, All for One noticed this and laughed out merrily.

"Oh my." His laugh was cruel. No sympathy or empathy whatsoever. It was like a cruel sick joke. "Never thought that the little boy who plays hide 'n seek with heroes is scared of little ol' me."