Chapter Seven- You Wrecked Me.

A/N 

Hi guys!!! It's me again! 

I am updating today because I will be leaving tomorrow on a trip to Thailand, and I am not coming back until late next week. 

This was supposed to be next Tuesdays update... I thought you guys wouldn't mind me posting it early, right?

Just in case you guys' wonder... I wrote this chapter as I listened to...

Motionless in White
 "Sign of Live"... 

Favorite verse of the song is ~ 'You fall away into the light, where numbness and pain are synchronized.'

Sleep Token

"DYWTYLM" (Do you wish that you loved me)Favorite verse of the song is ~ 'There is something eating me alive, I don't know what it is. Maybe not that you conceal your feelings, they just don't exist...'

 Sleep Token
  "The Summoning"
Favorite verse of the song is...  'THE ENTIRE FUCKING SONG' it is what dreams are made of...  FUN FACT! I came up with this book because of this song!

Oh, and my love
Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
Or are you really here to cast me off?
Or maybe just to turn me on
'Cause these days
I would be lying if I told you that
I didn't wish that I could be your man. 

🫠🫠🫠🫠LIKE C'MON!🫠🫠🫠🫠

There is another bunch of songs that I can't remember now. But I will get going and leave you guys to enjoy whatever this chapter is. As always, it was poorly edited (Only read it back one time, to fix grammar mistakes)

AGAIN... This chapter was supposed to be next Tuesday's (May 21st) update. 😉

Hyunjin's mind raced with panic as he processed what had just happened. 'Oh, Fucking hell. I am fucked,' was all that came to his head before he tried to brush it off with a joke.

"You are the only adorable creature in this apartment, little minx. Not me," he said to Felix, hoping to distract him from the awkwardness of the situation.

But Felix wasn't easily fooled. A smirk bloomed on his lips as he replied, "Are you sure? You are blushing, hyung," he said pointing at the raven's rosy cheeks with his little digits, "Are you going to deny that you secretly loved it when I called you adorable."