Chapter Four- The Bodysuit

A/N! 

How are you guys? I hope everyone is doing well. 

Anyways. I wanted to inform you guys that from this chapter on there will be weekly updates for this book. 

I chose Tuesdays for the updates to come out, (which could be Mondays for some of you)

I am working on a book that I am editing to release back to you guys... Cough, cough... (644 My Angel) Who said that?

 And I am also working on THREE!!! Yes, THREE short stories... Two of them are requests from followers... I am spoiling the book covers at the end of the chapter...

I will let you guys go read now.  As always pooooooooorly edited... 

🖤have fun my freaky little angels🖤

Minho walks out of the room and deletes the text message he was working on for Hyunjin and decides to call him instead. The phone rang three times before Hyunjin answered...

"Lee, I thought I told you to text me. Right?" he sighed but didn't wait for an answer, "Then, how is it that you are calling me? I told you that I have a crisis at work..."

Minho takes a deep breath, "I know. I am sorry Hwang, but I have a situation here that can not be texted. I need to tell you myself," he breathes, "It would be better if I told you this in person, but since you are busy at work, we can do it over the phone,"

Hyunjin hums, "I get it," he says his voice sounding flat and disappointed, "You are calling me to tell me that he didn't agree to spend the night with me. Right?" he sighs, running his fingers down his face, "It's fine, fuck... whatever."

Minho chuckles at the way Hyunjin always overreacts at everything, "No, Hwang, that is not it..."

"That's not why you called me for?" Hyunjin asks finding the entire thing a little too weird. This has never happened before. Minho had never called him this worried about someone meeting him before. It has always been an easy process...

"No. That is not the reason," Minho sighs, already feeling a little annoyed, "Just tell me when you are alone so I can tell you,"

"Alright, geez. Just give me a second," Hyunjin says.

Minho could hear the sound of doors opening and closing, along with the sound of footsteps as he jogged through the hallways, "Hold on. I am almost at my office,"

"Take your time," Minho replied.

After a few moments of silence, Hyunjin let out a few deep breaths and finally spoke, "Okay. I am alone now." You could hear the sound of a lighter being flicked on and then another breath being taken. Hyunjin took a drag of his cigarette and then asked, "What was the thing on the agreement that he didn't agree to do with me?"