𝟓. 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 | 𝙁. 𝙇𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙯

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*

"I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved"

in which Fermin has been in love with y/n for years now, and would do anything for her. When y/n and her boyfriend, Jude Bellingham, break up, Fermin takes that as his chance to give her the love she deserves.

★・・・・・・★

Y/n had been working with FC Barcelona for 3 years. She was working as their content marketing specialist and became best friends with a lot of the players.

The older ones were very protective of her, but the younger ones treated her just like how they treated everyone else. Fermin on the other hand, was very kind to the girl.

He always volunteered to help her whenever she needed it, he offered to give her rides if she didn't feel like driving, and he would listen to any of her problems, even if they were complaints of her boyfriend.

He did it all.

The guys knew that Fermin was in love with y/n, and they felt bad that he had to watch her love someone else. Gavi tried to convince Fermin to let her go because he didn't want his friend to feel sad anymore, but Fermin never listened.

He was head over heels in love with y/n, and nothing was going to change his mind. He just hoped that he would get to show that love to her someday.

So when the next training session rolled around, and Fermin didn't see y/n at the same time that he normally would, he got curious as to where she was.

He walked over to Joao and Pedri, since they were also very good friends of hers, and asked if they knew anything. "Hey guys," he told the two.

"Hey," Joao greeted back.

"You want to join us?" Pedri asked as he passed the ball to Fermin.

"Um no," Fermin shook his head. "I just wanted to ask if you knew where y/n was? she's normally never late to our practices."

Joao and Pedri looked at each other, but shook their heads. "Sorry man," Pedri apologized. "But we have no idea."

Fermin sent them a tight lipped smile, and walked away, still wondering why y/n was late. He knew that he couldn't go looking for her right now, so instead he joined Gavi in taking shots at the goal.