intro/welcome

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*

hi everyone! I'm so excited to write imagines for you!

I will mainly only be taking requests, but if I feel like it I might add some random ones for fun.

I also would like to make it known that I will probably be using y/n for most of the imagines. I feel like most people like it better that way anyways.

REQUESTS

HOW TO REQUEST

1. First off, you can either comment on this, or you can send me a private message. I will try my best to work on your imagine once you request and get it posted as soon as possible!

2. Please let me know the name of the player or players that you'd like the imagine about. For example if you want a love triangle imagine, let me know which two or more players you would like it about.

3. Add a scenario. When you add a scenario, please be as specific as possible. I would like to write the imagine exactly how you want it.

4. You can request as many times as you want, I don't mind:) and as many different players as you want !

MORE

I will most likely write about whichever player you want, and I will write whatever scenario you want.

Also, please be respectful when requesting!

Don't get angry if I cannot write an imagine quickly, it takes time, especially if I want it to be good. I also have other books that I'm still uploading, so please understand.

But that should be all for now:)

So please request! And I hope that you all enjoy this book!

I plan on leaving it open for as long as I can.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*