"Kiss MI teeth is best yuh go lay down and rest yuh head"she retort and stifled the laugh that threatened to escape.

"Play mi a play wid yuh mommy any gender come I will love him/her or Them equally"I said emphasizing on Them.

"Child"she called in a warning tone.

A mother's love is a boundless and unconditional force that nurtures and sustain life.A mother's love is a shelter from life storms,a warm embrace that envelopes and protects.Its a love that forgives,heal,inspires and help us grow into the best version of ourselves.With a mother's love we feel seen,heard,valued and its a love that shapes us into kind,confident, compassionate and caring individuals in the future.Mothers love is a powerful and enduring gift.My mother is everything to me  and her love is a gift that will last forever.

How people nuh love them mother

Most people don't love them mother because their mother does not show them the love and attention they crave.Mothers like these are most likely the mothers that grew up with out love or a father figure in the home.I think that mothers like them should have the mindset of wanting to ensure that their child/children does not go through the same treatment.On the other hand some mothers show their child tough love which would most likely lead to the child believe that their mother hates them.

Facts

"What are you thinking about?"mommy asked.

"How your motherly love for me is a long lasting gift"I responded and she smiled engulfing me in her warm embrace.

Something that I longed for in months

My mother and I relationship aren't the best but we love each other dearly.

"Mommy can I touch your baby bump?"I asked since some people tend to be miserable during pregnancy.

"Sure baby"she replied and I rubbed down her bump until I felt the baby kick.

"Mommy he just kicked"I said smiling.

"For the first time"she said and I started smiling even harder.

"Know her sister already"I tease her and she laugh.

Do you have pictures with your bump if yes send me"I said to her and she retrieved her phone from the dinner table.

"Sent"she said.

"Sashy your father wants us to be a happy family but I  just want to hear your thoughts on what I should do"she said hesitantly

I see progress in our relationship

"As long as you love him then yes I guess"I replied.