Zoro and Marine Raid

Yukiko did not know what to expect but she and Luffy ended up getting into the execution grounds instead.

"I think we got lost. This place is like a maze." Yukiko said.

Zoro, now under the sun's scorching heat, began to hear sounds coming from that pipe grate. And there he saw a hand, and another that began to push the gate up to open it, revealing Luffy leaning out to get out, and then Yukiko appears.

They noticed that they were in the base courtyard. "I told you, we got lost."

Luffy looked around the courtyard, and saw Zoro. "Oh, hi. You're the guy from the bar."

Yukiko took a look at Zoro and he looked like hell froze over.

"Get lost." Zoro said without caring about both of them.

"We are lost." Said Luffy, trying to find a way they were looking: "We need to enter the base. I've seen you fight. How did they stop you?"

"They have not done it?" Zoro replied.

"Oh no? So how exactly?" Yukiko asked, although she probably knew the answer.

"I have surrendered." She answered them at once.

Luffy was shocked to hear that. "How impressive. You would have your reasons."

Zoro raised his head to look at him and said, "You don't know anything about me."

"Is this about Rika and me?" Yukiko asked, as Zoro did not say anything.

"I know you protected her and that girl from the Marines last night." Luffy approached Zoro, "You're a good guy."

"I am Roronoa Zoro, Pirate Hunter." He introduced himself to his 2 unwanted guests.

"Well, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'll be the Pirate King." Luffy introduced himself politely.

"Nozomusachi Yukiko, and this is Pachi." Yukiko introduced herself and her partner.

"Pachi!" Pachi greeted.

"Play pirates with you?" Zoro scoffed

"I think you should join my crew." Luffy said inviting Zoro to be his nakama, but Zoro scoffed just by hearing it.

"You are a great fighter." Luffy noted: "Together, we would make a good team."

"I kill your people for work. Pirate Hunter." Zoro tried to intimidate him, but it didn't work.

"That's what you say, but are you just that?" Luffy asked, waiting for some response from Zoro: "Do you just want that?"

Zoro did not say anything for a bit...

"I made a promise to someone a long time ago." Zoro spoke, without even denying it: "To be the best Swordsman in the world."

Luffy smiled at those words that impressed him: "Impressive."

Yukiko approached Luffy, who caught his attention and said, "Let's get him out." They both helped Zoro untie him from his restraints.

"You can untie me, but I will not join your crew." Zoro told him.

"OK." Luffy didn't care what he said as he and Yukiko untied Zoro from each of the knots.

"I see. I don't owe you anything." Zoro told them while the duo finished untying him.

"I think it's a waste of time for me to be here when there's something you want. Good luck with the sword." Luffy spoke while he retreated and Zoro while the Swordsman settled to get up.