Chapter 28

All the other clans olo'eythans and their right hands has arrived to the village yesterday alongside with their families, along with anyone else that came as well. The gather was going well so far and no issues had popped up after everyone had arrived. Lani had been doing her best not to make Jake stress out or scolded her for her not perfect behavior as she knew this gathering is very important to everyone. There are emotions that have been bottled up that might not stayed sealed away for longer, as this gathering keeps going on and on.

Kxee " so have Jake and neytiri tied to make you come home" kxee and lani are standing in the water feeding their IIu and spending some time together, before any events that were needed for them to attend came up today for this very long gathering.

Y/n " not that much it as my grandmother is a women that can and has deemed respect of them both, and she is also tshaik she has more power over them all even the mighty toruk Makto can't make her send me home"

Kxee " that good but it rare to see a child not leaving with their parents as navi, going for the mindset of strong family foundation"

Y/n " well from the planet jake comes from he says it was common practice so it seems like it happened here"

???? " good morning" the two teens soon looked up to see Tsireyo standing on the dock as he smile at then, well he was mostly smiling at lani and just giving a glance toward kxee.

Lani " good morning Tsireyo"

Tsireyo " I heard you two talking and will like to join you two if you will allow it, but I understand if ..."

Kxee " you can join us Tsireyo if Lani comfortable with it"

Lani " oh yes I'm comfortable with it"

Tsireyo " thank you"Tsireyo soon got into the water joining both lani and kxee, lani had give both boys a bright smile as she started taking care of her iiu.

Lani " see now you are ready for the day and week girl" the iiu had nuzzled against lani making the girl laugh, as she soon brought the creature into a hug.

Kxee " you and her seem to have a good bond"

Lani " yes I had thought it will be hard to adapt her, but it soon become good after a while and now look what I have achieved and become"

Tisreyo " i always knew you will learn the ways of the water and become one of us"

Kxee "yes even we see her as one of us she still, will not be accepted by everyone else as they rather stick with their traditional and sometimes harsh ways"

Lani " there also comes a time when one needs to accept, they need to stop playing this song and dance hoping to make everyone move them .. because dancing to tone you don't love and to only get rejected over and over after is never healthy  and good" kxee and tsiryeo had looked each other and soon at you, the both of them knew they might never experience the same life lani was living. It was easy to see she was doing everything to make sure family proud of her, and no longer see her as a shame but that all changed.

Kxee " when you finally tell your so called father off you will be ready and then he will finally see where he had messed up"

Tsireyo " kxee is right since you have agreed you have changed dramatically I have seen you try your best to win over all these adults, but now you are are standing up for yourself and not allow them to have control of your life"

Lani "thank you guys " the three teens are standing together until their iiu came racing underwater near them soon passing, by their rider and sending all three teens into the water. The three teens could do anything as they were taken underwater, soon looked at each other as they soon went back to surface.

Lani/Tsireyo/kxee " ....." the three teens soon start laughing, at the whole situation as it was funny.

Kxee " that was unexpected"

Tsireyo " I have to agree on that with you kxee"

Lani " it seems like those three are getting along very well" the three iiu seem to be having a wonderful time with each other. As they swam around in the water and playing little games.

Tsireyo " I heard the humans might be present some of their projects today, to show my father and all the other leaders"

Lani " yes when I went by the human camp the other day, I had noticed they were getting ready to present their work"

Kxee " do you know I what they will be showing and have you used these sky people stuff"

Lani " yes I have it will take some time getting use to, but you will all have to under control soon"

Kxee " I love a challenge"

Lani " a good part of that everyone allowed to come, so it will be fun and amazing this will give everyone a opportunity to see not all humans are bad"

Kxee " I hope that can come as result but after everything that happened, it will be hard to get anyone to trust the sky people or humans that you call them"

Lani " I understand and I will not push either you two or anyone to become friends, with the busman right away"

Tsireyo " these humans seem like good people and very close to you"

Lani " yes they are family, friends, and mentors to be and I know they will fight for and I will fight did them" the two teen boys smile towards lani as she spoke her words. Soon the sound of rest of inland inhabitants and guests started waking up for the day slowly as the sun go higher in the sky.

Lani " well boys it seems like the day actives are about to get ready, we should hurry back home and get ready for what eywa has in store for us" the two boys said nothing as the tiro of teens soon headed back to the village together. There was a feeling that today was going to be interesting day.