A man in prison

Committed a crime in disrespecting your generosity, now in prison away from freedom to be loved by you.
Your heart had kept me captivated, unallowed to love anyone but you, and in prison means you can't talk to the jury to ask for reevaluating your case.

You are in jail and means that the case has been dismissed; sentence wether is fair or faulty it's unnegotiable now and you can't ask to leave the prison. You should stay in it and serve your sentence of being in jail for life.
But me the prisoner have changed, have learned from my mistake and am sorry for crime that I have made..
But the judge don't want to listen he had heard a lot he won't open the cage.
So what will the prisoner do to escape?
Try to escape from prison to another's Country place? No nope. Prisoner will stay in prison committed to punishment and happy with sentence because I know I deserve the sentence. And it's upto the judge to keep it locked or open the gate. But even if its open I won't go out because life has now changed and if I deserve my sentence then there are lot out there who should go in the jail while I deserve to be set out because I have failed, which means that I have learned  So I will stay in until life becomes pure again.
Just give me a chance to talk to say that I miss being your baby. To say that love isn't love if you aren't the baby of my dreams

Prisoner is me
Judge/jury are you
Life is the chance of new love.