Chapter 6: The Ultimate Master

"Saitama-kun, Genos-kun, I'd like you to meet my brother." Bang calls out to Saitama gesturing for him to come over.

The two walk over shaking Bomb's hands

"Greetings. I am Bomb. The elder brother of Bang and the user of the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist. It is nice to finally meet you."

"Heyo. Nice to meet you too." Saitama greeted.

"It is an honor to meet you Bomb-sama." Genos politely greets in a respectful tone.

"Ho? Have you heard of my brother? That is quite surprising." Bang questions while Bomb nods his head in agreement.

"No, however, if Bang-sama is anything to go off of, then I assume Bomb-sama is extremely skilled as well."

"I never knew there were so many martial arts. Are they interesting at all?" Saitama gives a curious look.

"If you are interested you are always welc-" Bang gets cut off.

"I'm not joining your dojo old man!" Saitama states exasperated, shaking his head.

"Haha. I guessed that wouldn't work. Just know my doors are always open." Bang chuckles.

Saitama nods with a slightly tired face

"I must admit, I am curious, Bomb-sama. How does your martial art work?" Genos asks.

"Oh that is simple. I utilize the air with hand motions to create razor sharp wind pressure. It is an effective technique although I must admit that Bang's technique is more well rounded." Bomb explains in a thoughtful tone.

"That doesn't sound simple at all." Saitama deadpans with his inner thoughts.

"Impressive. How did you go about creating such a technique?" Genos questions in an interested tone.

"Well I-" Bomb gets cut off.

"Please return to your seats. The next viewing will begin."

"Aw. That sucks. I was interested." Saitama says, slightly disappointed.

"Worry not Saitama-kun. I'm sure we will have time to speak on the matter. It seems we will be staying here for a while." Bomb reassures the Bald hero.

"Let us return to our seats." Bang starts walking off waving to Saitama and Genos.

"This is now the 5th episode. The title is the Ultimate Master."

"Hoho. I assume that the master is Saitama-kun?" Bang questions.

"Correct."

"This'll be hilarious." Tatsumaki laughs out.

"Ultimate Master. That's gotta be some kinda joke." Atomic Samurai grunts out quietly.

"Kinda hard to believe this guy can be considered an Ultimate master." Metal Bat states in curiosity as he points over to Saitama who looks peeved.

"They don't know how great my master is." Genos heats up as he wears a scowl, making the people around him (except Saitama) wary of the cyborg.

CITY A - HERO ASSOCIATION HQ

A large table with many executives are seen discussing hero matters

"Then it is decided that Mumen Rider CITY A - HERO ASSOCIATION HQ will remain the top-ranked class C hero."

"Understood. I will let him know."

"I simply cannot understand why he has no desire to move up to class B..."

"Not that I have a say in your choices, but why don't you move up?" Saitama questions Mumen Rider.