Hi (MaW S2 spoilers!!!)

HIIIII HELLOO!!!! IT'S LULU!!!! AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!

sorry if i haven't been the most active in writing this book. I was simply busy attending to school duties as usual (as well as extracurriculars) and guess what? I got to be a bendahara (treasurer) in my marching band:D

And since this book is possibly ending quick (if i could just write more), i wanna give my honest thoughts on Monsters at Work season 2! I already put a spoiler warning, so don't blame me.

Ok, so MaW started out as some boring cartoon, i admit it. There wasn't anything going on in the first season, the animation is good (though the shading kinda... eh), the humour is kinda okay i guess?

I remember being so excited for a season 2 coming out in 2023. I waited every day of the month for it, but it didn't come by. I tried checking on Tumblr (since it's my go-to place to induldge in Monsters at Uni content) and nothing popped up. The "Is Randall back yet?" post is still coming in and i just thought "Oh, it's a bummer he didn't came back:(". I checked on my Disney Plus but it got removed for some reason???

So i just thought it was cancelled and  a part of me was CRYING because it just means that the story of our beloved monsters would eventually come to an end... Until i decided to check up on TikTok and OMG??? It's back??? Finally??? Like, i remember the decision to make Claire and Johnny AS A MARRIED COUPLE and i got really upset because to me, Johnny is an a-hole and the two have nothing in common. I'm not saying that just because they didn't interact in the first movie makes this a bad couple, i'm just saying that it came out of nowhere. Idk i think i'm overreacting...

I eventually forgot about the whole season 2 thing until one day where i was about to watch a movie with my mom and lo and behold, season 2 arrived to Disney Plus...

I had high hopes for season 2 all the way back in 2022 (the year where this book is published!). So i was curious what were they planning for us fans and OMG? It slaps?

To the new character: Rogers, mwah. I love you. You will never be like your father. You are your own person/monster.

The LGBT rep wasn't bad/forced. I think it's implied they (Cutter and Susie) were exes and they broke up likely due to some misunderstanding.

And the lead up to Randall's comeback was amazing. I would've never thought about that! (I actually decided to check MaW season 2 on YT and i got spoiled a bit by Randall in the thumbnail...). I wish that he just kinda went back to the monster world on his own rather than being helped by Johnny. I wanna have angst lol.

The garage sale episode was the episode where i just found out that Javier is pronounced as "Ha-vier" (i mean, i had a suspicion) AND TERRI AND TERRY FIGURINE IN TYLOR'S ROOM??? THEY WERE MY FAVS!!!

I actually started warming up to Joy but then she kinda gave me the ick a little:( (i still like her tho)

so yeah. That's about it for my thoughts. I think i'm coming back to writing with my 4 days vacay yay!