first date!

Well, last night was really...something! I really enjoyed our first kiss. Especially when i did it in a swoop, and he did it again! And i'm so glad Mike doesn't have hard feelings on me, but he's an honest man about everything, and i feel like he told about the truth where we are just normal friends. And i appriciate that.

As i walked up to my locker, i found a note. And not just any note with a random handwriting! A note from Randall! Now, let's read it shall we?

Last night was very fun, (Y/N). Glad we can become lovers. And  i was thinking we could have a date. And like, stroll around somewhere outside campus? Please answer on this paper and put it in my locker. Thanks, love.

Aww, how sweet of him! I guess i'll write my answer here i guess. Of course, my dear, I'll accept. And went to his locker and put it in there.

𖦹𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𖦹

Finally! School is over and now i get to prepare to have that date with Randall. I wanna look good for our FIRST DATE!!! Well, not too extravagant. Maybe looking cute to please him~

Or maybe i can meet that Bridget lady again. It seems like she will help me for the date!
"Are you looking for me, dear child?" A mysterious voice said. You look around, startled to where the voice was coming from, "Over here. On the top." She said. You looked up to see the pink and black monster sitting on a branch.
"Ah, Bridget!" You said. She smiled at you, "I saw you squeled when you place a letter on...oh who's his name again? I think it's your boyfriend. And i think you're on a date. So i can asist that to you." She said as she fly off the branch. I just stood there silent because she's kinda..i don't know...creepy? I mean, stalking me like that is already a red flag. What? Is she trying to take my Randy away from me? Absoloutely not!                                                                   "Why are you stalking me?" I asked as i was trying to be tough. She giggled; "Stalking? Oh, dear. I'm trying to help you by watching you. In fact, i watch everyone's every move. Even if it meant i was late for my classes." Wow, i can't belive it. What a BIG red flag she is! How can she do that and get away with it? 

"Anyways, i was wondering if there is something you want me to help out?" She asked to me in her light british tone. And i'm guessing she's acting innocent as if nothing happened...sighs. But in every weird and creepy behaving monster, there is always a kind heart in them. So maybe i could trust her? I mean she is nice by helping me out on a date with Randy. And i mean a proper loving date and not a study date. I was in desperation of help...                                                              "Yeah. I need help to be good looking on my date with the lizard, please." I asked politely in hopes of situations of not getting more uncomfortable than ever, "Allow me to guide you to my dorm, dear~" She said as i followed her.
As we entered her dorm room, i saw a bunch of photos of students, a few note books and it looks like she has a roommate? I wonder how that will feel like if i were them.
As i sat on the other bed, she sat beside me too. And she was staring at me as if i were a human.
"So?" She started.
"So what?" I asked. She gave me a 'meh' look.
"What type of style do you want for your date? I can help you with any style." She stated, i thought for a moment, "You can also use my current outfit too, y'know. Don't need to think that hard." She added. Wow, she is so generous, huh?

"Really?" I said, confused.
"You heard me. You can use it if you don't know what to wear." She added a slight smile at me.
Darn, now i feel bad...
"Well, i do have a slight idea in mind..." I said sheepishly. Her eyes suddenly widens, "Ooooh, interesting..." she said as she got closer.
"Tell me~" she said with curiosity.
"Well, maybe something casual? Like, something casual and cute!" I said, smiling. Huh, turns out she wasn't that bad after all...
"I think i got the clothes you need. I just need to find it in my luggage...or closet..." she stood uo and rummage throughout her closet first.
"Aha! She squeled. She found the outfit that she needed for my date. She handed it to me and i was mesmerized.
"It may be bland but that's all i have. Until i can have more of my clothes to find on winter break." She said, a bit frustrated on the fact that her whole wardrobe can't come with her too college. Ouch, i think i may feel her for a moment.