03 | The Spells

The emitting dark changed into a red crystal . The place changed into red rather than dark or light . The scream echoed the room .

The Lucifer was thrown back from the soul . He stood up turning again to scream high when he heard the spells .

He searched for the source but he cannot get . The inner self of the Lucifer cried in pain , screamed in the impact of the spell . It can get his life but he wanted to do it for the soul laying there , Taehyung .

The spells are heard in his ears which is making him weak.

No one dares to spell the lucifer and now there is someone . Will it be okay ? It is a shame for him .

He is the lucifer whom the world afraid , the darkness felt naked , the nature fear to approach . His red eyes is turning black again meaning his lucifer is still trying to get the control over the human of him.

It is flickering between read and black and the spells are making them weak. The two is not only fighting with each other but also the spells . They felt their body weakening but no one is ready to leave .

The sand is turning little shade of white indicating it is to be done quick . The human of the lucifer seen it . He should be quick or the soul will get its power and will be in heaven soon .

He wanted to be quick as possible or else the works and pains of him will go in vain .

The spells became hard and the wanders of the air is thick. The room turned black totally and the human is so high in pain. He is at the verge to die.

The Lucifer turned around seeing the sand turning pure white slowly. He moved to the sand , his eyes totally turned dark with the smoke of dark emitting . The room turned dark .

The human is in pain , groaning . The lucifer sat down with a smirk making its way . He looked at the sand which is turning white meaning his human self inside him is going to be crazy with his vain.

But still he has the time ,

He is the lucifer who can make any soul in hell with its deeds but he has some certainity which he has to accept but with this case he doesn't .

He can kill this soul in his hell but the certainty is stopping him . If he does , he can survive but the witches and devils will not leave him simply . They have their own agreements which he is involved .

Even if the certainty can be killed by him but not this... it will not only kill the soul but also him . He has his powers , soul connected to this soul .

He is the creator of him... not any goddess or God.

The Lucifer is the creator of the soul . He is the creator of Taehyung may be not him but his own self which is connected to him.

His own self needs to learn a lot.

He chuckled darkly in the thought and took the sand in his hand turning it black . The spells stopped with his back burning in effect . If you forget , he is the Lucifer .

The spells can make him in pain , can give him scars but not the death . He is the one who lives in darkness , can be also called as the ruler of darkness.

The Lucifer sat totally in the ground which became the dark slowly from him to all the side spreading like a virus. His eyes closed . He made sure of his human in him which only being calm with a smirk.

He may have the power but the human in him has the brain .

The dark spells revolved in the room and the before spell is dead but its effect is lingering leaving the lucifer in pain .

They will have a long time to heal . It is not a random simple spells to possess the dark but the spell to cage them and make them a slave with their power snatch .

His human is more dark than him but the lucifer is no little .

The dances of the spell and the coldness of the sand is worshipping the deeds . The soul is not totally a pure , it has its deeds behind making it a easy things for the Lucifer.

It will be the shock if the soul is pure when his creator has the dark in his rule , devil with his moves of fingers .

The sand is again turned to the light white slowly to the darkest colour . The ritual is going to be ended soon but the lucifer does it only for his own , the lucifer reminds itself.

Well it is the truth .

The spells is dancing in the air with the darkness filling the cold waves of air . The sands are turning black but flickering in white .

The lucifer just smirked when he felt the human in him going crazy and trying to over - control him .

But this is not the time for all the silly craziness or anything . The lucifer is the real king , real ruler , real emperor of the hell and he himself is struggling to make the soul under his spells... it is getting its conscience and control .

If the soul gets its control then it will make tough for the spells to work and his self will go crazy .

The dark spells are half done making it an another threat.... the soul can get its control but the pain it will face.... can change the games .

It can be the end .

-------------

So... ya what is the thoughts ?? What should I do , let the soul gain its conscience or not . I am having double thoughts 😏 .

Anyways , vote , comment and share this book . It is going to make me happy and thank you for it between thank you for giving this chapter a chance and hope to see you continuing it :) and don't forget to add this book to your reading list ;)

# Bye # Unchecked so you may find mistakes ( my lazy - )

--------------