Rewrite 3: Rosiette and Saltbaker

(Chorus): Rose Nicolas Wolf is Juliet, which her play name will be Rosiette, and our Romeo is Saltbaker in this love romantic scene. This will take place in Saltbaker's bakery/home! Which is the only suitable place for this scene anyways.

Rose is on the window sill, being bored as she looks out into heaven's line between sky and earth. And Saltbaker is just about to come out of the bakery, with a bouquet of rose flowers to gift to Rose.

Rosiette was looking out of the window in Saltbaker's apartment, sighing as she watched the summer sun stare right back into her black cartoony eyes. But Saltbaker came out of the bakery underneath the apartment, holding a bouquet of flowers.

Saltbaker looked up at the only main window that was showing Rose in all of her gorgeous cartoon glory, he was lucky that he caught her being bored yet looking into the sun for something to do. At least he could do something with her, to make her no more bored.

(Saltbaker): By my fair maiden! What are thou doing now?

Rose looked down to the ground, she saw Saltbaker right then and then holding a bouquet of beautiful red full rose flowers with the petals having different colors to them like markings of vitiligo on the most pretty woman ever in history that has seen.

(Rosiette): By art thou not simply bored? There's no customers to count and make of most profitable giddiness to our business.

Saltbker rubbed the back of his glassy neck, an anthropomorphic salt shaker married to a wolf is quite the story to be told alright. But this was a love story and no one judges in the Inkwell Isles, well everyone is usually happy anyways.

(Saltbaker): My love, my dearest, my fairest unbridled beauty. I may not know thou ways of speech when it comes to Shakespeare, but I do know my love for you is unbound by unlawful love to give to you. My queen.

(Rosiette): I shall reciprocate simple means of love, after all we are wedded to the bells, we love each other by deepest morrows. We shall stay that way, my love.

Saltbaker looked surprised, yet he gained a smile of love on his face as soon as he heard her say what he was awaiting for her to say. Then Saltbaker quickly trotted over to the apartment''s door, he opened the door and closed it on his way up to see Rose.

Saltbaker had heavy footsteps due to having a big gut, simply because he was a saltshaker that was made into the form that he is in. But Saltbaker rounded the corner of the apartment, he leaned against the door frame and watched as Rosiette turned her gorgeous white head to him.

Saltbaker was in pure, true love right when he saw his woman's gorgeous black eyes on him. He was always in love with her, that's why they got married in the first place and had children. He was just in love, simple as that really.

(Rosiette): Something wrong, my love?

Rosiette asked Saltbaker, her husband and only one she has, that she had big doe-like eyes when she was so innocent and gorgeous looking with the sun shining on her beautiful face and dress. Her dress outlined her hourglass figure to the best that it could outline, but it didn't matter with Saltbaker.

Rosiette grew a curious expression on her face, so she simply walked over to her husband and curious of his body language that he was showing to her. She was a humanoid wolf, she understood and acknowledged body language. And she was curious enough to walk over and see if he was okay, when he was just in fact in star crossed love with her.

(Rosiette): Are you alright my love? Shall thy receive a massage to calm that antic mind of yours? Or shall I break out the scentives?

Rosiette asked Saltbaker again, she spoke up again. Then she moved Saltbaker and started to massage his back, which was very relaxing for him to receive from his wife, then he gently grabbed her naked hands and kissed them each with a sweet gentle love bite to kiss good night later on.

Rosiette blushed when Saltbaker grabbed her hands gently and kissed them each with a love bite at the end, he was really being in love with his woman. But she didn't mind, it tickled when he did that to her, though Saltbaker patiently handed Rosiette the rose flower bouquet. Which is her favorite flowers.

(Rosiette): S-Saltbaker! You naughty boy!

Rosiette grew a deep pink flustered blush on her face, she was caught off guard for sure. But it did make her love him more, she'll still love him nonetheless. Saltbaker got a little more bolder as he spun Rosiette around the room, telling her all the things she wanted to hear and listen to from him.

(Saltbaker): My dearest, our love is unprofound with those that have married and failed. We truly possess a bond like no other before, and that shows with our love for each other that is oh so deep that it can't be cut with a knife, sword, or any other weapon from myth and legend.

Rosiette was speechless at her husband's words, she has never seen him be this romantic towards her. Though it was a refreshing feeling to have, and it quite something to do with how he was going at this with his beloved, dearest wife.

Rosiette was still shocked by Saltbaker's romantic words, body language, feelings towards her and a lot of other feelings were in him and yet to be expressed. But the start of the real and hard romance was coming, it was just a little slow since that's what tends to happen with romantic partners.

(Rosiette): Saltbaker.. You are so romantic..

Rosiette pecked Saltbaker on the lips with her own, surprising him more than he did to her. But he accepted the kiss from his wife and reciprocated it back with a better kiss rather than just a simple little peck on the lips from his wife.

(Rosiette): You are just so romantic now..

Rosiette rested her head on Saltbaker's shoulder, he provided comfort and warmth and being a shoulder to cry on or lean on. He was always gonna be there with his wife, his dearest beloved, his one and only true love that he deeply is fond of and does love.

[End scene]