❄️ 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐕 ❄️

Snowfall Readers
Promotion : IV
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

❄️ This week's featured book is by "Dear diary, Ann Micheal 🌺" by " ariia_50 ariia_50

❄You can find the link to the book in the comments section below."

❄️ Mature: No

~Things you have to do a member/reader:-

❄️ Read at least 4 chapters of the book being promoted during that week. (excluding the prologue and character aesthetic etc.)

❄️ Leave at least 7+ inline comments [or] 5+ outline comments on each chapter.

❄️ Vote on at least 8 chapters.

❄️ Give a shout out to the book on your message board and mention that you are coming from "Snowfall Readers" and remember to tag us on it. (optional)

✦ʚ♡ɞ✦

~ Some Important points:-

❄️In case you're unable to read for any reason, please notify us. You have two options:

Option 1: is to request an extension, allowing you to read the book being promoted this week during the following week. However, you would still be expected to read the book being promoted for that week as well, resulting in two books to be read within one week.

Option 2: is to simply vote on all the chapters if you're extremely busy. Nevertheless, we would greatly appreciate it if you could find some time to read, as it encourages the writers more.

❄️ Please refrain from leaving any hateful comments, and ensure that all comments are genuine, rather than just emojis or half-hearted remarks.

❄️ Kindly ensure that all tasks mentioned above are completed by next Wednesday at 6:00 PM IST.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

If you need extension, then inform us about it.
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
"Here"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

If you are done with all the tasks then comment "Done" and let us know.