Lifeless

Lifeless //A Zayn Malik AU One Shot//

Copyright © 2015 @wonderzaynland

All rights reserved. This is my own work and therefore no part of it may be reproduced.

This is a Zayn Malik one shot. This is an AU (alternate universe) one shot which means all of this is pure fiction. I'm just using Zayn as a person and for his appearance. All events, places and characters are just a figment of my imagination.

Okay so I wrote this before he left the band and then I couldn't just publish it coz it hurt too much but now I finally can. Just think of this as maybe a way that I'm letting him go. I will forever love and support Zayn and he will forever be a part of 1D but this is my way of accepting his decision... I Love You Zayn, forever and always 😘

In dedication to 100 days since he left the band 😭😭😭

Anywaaaaay... :)

ps plz vote and comment ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I said we'd always be together. I'm keeping up my promise. I'm coming for you baby. This is your only notice.

~I hope you like the story!~

Dear Elle,

I adore you, baby... It is such a terribly long time since I last wrote to you - almost two years but I know you'll excuse me because you understand how I am- stubborn and realistic; and I thought there was no sense to writing. But now I know my darling wife that it is right to do what I have delayed in doing, and what I have done so much in the past. I want to tell you I love you. More than I was able to tell you.

I find it hard to understand in my mind what it means to love you after being separated by so many miles - but I still want to comfort you, take care of you, kiss you - and I want you to love me and care for me the way that you once did.

I want to have problems to discuss with you - I want go on little adventures with you. I never thought until just now that we can do that. What should we do? We should learn to ski together - or learn Chinese - or get a house by the beach, or maybe take a trip to Mars!

Can't I do something now? No. I am alone without you and you were the "ideal-woman"- the only woman- the one, and in general the instigator of all our wild adventures. When you were sick you worried because you could not give me something that you wanted to and thought I needed.

Just as I told you then there was no real need because I loved you in so many ways-so much. And now it is clearly even more true-you can give me nothing now yet I love you so that you stand in my way of loving anyone else-but I want you to stand there. Never move. Please stay. Always stay.

I'll bet that you are surprised that I don't even have a girlfriend after three years. But you can't help it, love, nor can I - I don't understand it, for I have met many girls ... and I don't want to remain alone - but in two or three meetings they all seem ashes. You only are left to me. You are real. You will always be the one. Always have been and alway will be. Baby please come back.

And if you come with me,

Promise you'll never leave,

I'm never gonna let you gooo.

Let me take you home,

I'll be the one you want,

You'll never wanna see me gooo.