Chapter 3: Trust & Alliances

En başından başla

[5. Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly forbidden as is the destruction of surveillance cameras.] 'Just' the destruction of the surveillance cameras. So does this mean we can cover them or mess with their wiring.

[6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes 'Blackened' will graduate unless they are discovered.] That's interesting wording.

[7. Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.] Wait, so anything he doesn't like will suddenly become a rule? If so, that bear might cheat in the near future. This could be bad for us.

"This is totally bullshit! What the hell kinda rules are these?!" Kisaki-kun yelled in seething anger despite almost getting his head blown off just a few moments ago "I'm not GONNA let them CONTROL ME!"

"Well then, why don't you wander around the school without a care in the world?" Celestia-san asked as she looked at the gang leader in a provoking manner "Personally, I would love to see what would happen to someone who breaks the rules."

"I think we already know what's going to happen, so there's no need to test out that theory." Ayanokouji-kun stated as he glared at the gambler.

"I have to keep living in order to go back to my gang." Kisaki-kun suddenly started.

"So what?" Enoshima-san questioned.

"I've made a ton of promises to people that I still had to keep. That's 'So what' , Enoshima."

"None of that made much sense to me. But you're saying that you're going to follow the school's rules and regulations right." Celestia-san said.

"Huh? Oh well... Yeah, I guess you're right." Kisaki said, sounding defeated.

"Hey, um... I have a question." Asked Maizono-san while raising her hand "Regarding Rule 6, what do you think it means exactly?"

[6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes 'Blackened' will graduate, unless they are discovered.]

"You're talking about the second half, right? Where does it say unless they are discovered? I was wondering about that myself? Naegi-kun responded with a question.

"Well, the 'Blackened' can be known. And I doubt it's just a no witnesses thing. We'll Probably be given some allotted amount of time to use some system to see if we can figure out who the 'Blackened' person is. Something like a trial, maybe?" Ayanokouji-kun deduced.

"But why do we have to do that?" Kocho-san questioned.

"Well for now, we should go ahead and forget about the whole killing thing to escape and start exploring the school." Siesta-san said to everyone in the room.

"True. We need to find out where exactly we are.Is there anyway out? What about food and supplies?" Horikita-san questioned.

"Before we all leave, I would like everyone to travel in groups of 4." Ayanokouji-kun suggested.

"I think that's a great idea." I expressed my thoughts to everyone.

"... I'll be going alone." Both Horikita-san and Togami-kun exclaimed.

"Kukuku, I'm a person who does things in his own way, so I'm also going alone." Ryuuen-kun stated.

"I agree with the dragon bastard right there, even though I hate to agree with something he says." Kisaki-kun spoke towards Ryuuen-kun with venom lacing his tongue.

"What?! Why do you all want to go alone?! That's a pretty stupid idea, don't you think?!" Enoshima-kun said while telling them that they're stupid bit- i mean that they're being stupid.