the day i met you.. *part 2*

*I get in the car asking Lia what's the collab about* "hey Lia? What's the collab about?" *lia then responds while her eyes is still on the road* "Jordan told me it's an simple girls vs boys competition and the winner gets 1000$," *i show Lia an shocked face then I say* "1000$?!?!" *lia then laughs and says* "yea it's probably for you and Salish to share! If you win!" *I see on my phone that Salish texted me*

Salish Matter: Heyyy! Your Y/n right?
                                                                                                                                            Mhm! Nice to meet you! I can't wait for the collab!
Salish Matter: Same! I just know we are gonna be best friends lol!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lol same!
*I smile as I turn off my phone to find I also got a text from nidal, I didn't think he would text me!*

Nidal Wonder: Yo, your y/n right?
                                                                                                                                                                                               Yup, Nice to meet you!
Nidal Wonder: nice to meet you too, I hope we can be best friends, see you later

*I smile and then type in*
                                                                                                                                                                        Aw thank you! See you later x
*to my Suprise I sent an x?! I normally send that to close friends or family members, it didn't really bother me that much then I see Lia parking and I knew we arrived*   " we are here! "   *lia says I get out of the car and close the door, I then get inside and I see Paxton, Salish, nidal, Jordan and Hudson all inside, then I see a girl approaching me saying* "hello y/n! You're finally here! " *I knew it was Salish, I then chuckle and say* "I hope I'm not too late!" *she then replies right after* "you weren't late don't worry! we are gonna start now come here" *she then grabs my hand and we then go to our places and Jordan says* is everyone ready? *nidal Salish Paxton and I say yes then Jordan matter does his intro and we soon start the challenges* "first thing is this course! Each team needs to pick an opponent to play, you have 10 seconds to choose starting now!" *jordan says and then I say* " I think you should play this one!" *Salish then nods and we begin the challenge, we ended up wining by two seconds! How crazy is that?* " Good job Salish!"      "Thanks!" *nidal then says while chuckling* "good job bro, it's still funny that you lost by 2 seconds" *paxton then replies* " oh cmon! She was fast, what was I supposed to do"  *later on we did 3 more challenges and it become a tie 4-4, Jordan then says* "This final round is who can do the best/longest gymnastics! Each team, choose an opponent" *Salish then says* definitely you! *I chuckle and Paxton then says* "nidal you should volunteer"*nidal then chuckles and nods, then Jordan says* "We will now see what team will win, either team girls! Or team boys! Comment which team you're on.. now, first things first who can do the best cartwheel, and longest handstands! one, Two, THREE Y/N BEGIN! *I then do an perfect cartwheel then bow at the end, when I was finished I hear an applause, I stand back to see nidal doing an cartwheel, he then fell and everyone laughs then he comes standing next to me, I then say* "you should work on your cartwheels more often!" *nidal then replies* "oh cmon it wasn't that bad! I'll destroy you at the handstand competition or whatever," *I then say* "I bet you won't," *he then says* "just watch you'll see!" *jordan matter then says* "GUYS! HELLO?"*me and nidal then snap and we all laugh , then Jordan says* "we are gonna start now! Get ready in one.." *me and nidal get ready* "two.. THREE START!" *me and nidal do an handstand, and 12 minutes pass, nidal looked like he was gonna fall and I was too, Jordan says* " it's been 12 minutes and no one fell! Wow! But they both look like falling, let's see who will win!" *nidal then falls and Jordan says* "NIDAL FELL AND THE GIRLS HAVE OFFICIALLY WON THE COMPETITION!" *I felt happy but I almost fell, that was when nidal saw me and held me, luckily me and him was in the background because the rest came closer to the camera so I didn't think fans would see it, I then say* "thanks.."    "no problem, next time be careful" *nidal says, then we both run, nidal ran next to Paxton in front of the camera and I ran next to Salish in front of the camera*
END
authors note!: hello guys! Sorry I didn't post in a while, I was busy with school and because my birthday was in 5 may lol! Anyways tell me if you liked this part and if you want me to change something/add something or even if you guys want me to stop, have a good day! Bye and drink some water!
826 words