the day i met you.. *part 1*

Thursday, 2:07 pm
" Y/N!! WAKE UP ITS 2:07 pm!!! " I wake up to a person shouting my name, I immediately knew it was Lia my assistant (please correct me if Its assistant or secretary) and friend! I get out of bed putting on my slippers, then I go to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair, and do my skincare routine, when I was finished I go to my room again to make my bed. When I was done I put on a simple outfit for breakfast, then I go downstairs looking at Lia who's waiting for me saying, " finally you're awake! eat breakfast fast cause I gotta tell you something "    "huh?" I say in confusion as I go to the table to eat my breakfast " why don't you tell me now? I'm free now! " I said again curious about what's happening " it's important I need you to focus while I say it, you won't focus on what a person is saying while you're eating?" Lia then chuckles after saying that, I finally finish my breakfast, I go to the sink to wash my hands then I go to Lia " okay I'm finished now tell me! " I say, Then Lia replies " fine fine!, well Jordan matter contacted you and he wants to collab with you! I stood there in shock as I say.. " You went through my phone!? " Then she soon replies " No no! Of course not! When I went to your room to check up on you, your phone was next to me then a notification popped up and it showed Jordan matter! I definitely had to reply! " I immediately reply to her " but whenever I sleep I put my phone on silent? " silence filled the room for a second then she replied " uhh, I don't know must've forgot or something? But are you ready? Cause we were supposed to go to the address 10 minutes ago.. " " WHAT?!? " I rushed upstairs to go in a better outfit and get my shoes, then I come running down " What are you waiting for Lia?! Come on! We are so late they probably started the video!! " Lia then laughs as I look at her confused on why she's laughing, it then hit me, " is this a prank? " I stand there knowing it was a prank, Lia then says while laughing.. " Yeah! You fell for it! Hahah!," she laughs then says " but I was kidding when I said you have an collab! You actually do but we are supposed to be at the address at 4:00 " I check my watch to look at the time seeing its 3:48 " well aren't we supposed to go now? It's 3:48 and the address is probably far from us! "    " Hmm, we can go to Starbucks then go to the address that Jordan gave us, if you wanna go now! " I chuckle then say " you know my answer! " I say as I hold the car keys to give to Lia knowing I can't drive but she can.
*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*._____________________________*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.+*.*.
authors note!!*.+*.
hello guys! this is the first part, I'm so sorry it's short but I have to study so this is all I can do! Please tell me if you liked the story, and tell me if you like it this way or want something else/more! please stay safe and take care! drink some water, byeee! <3
END*.+*.
571 words