The Silver Butterfly

Start from the beginning

[FOUND YOU]

A sudden ringing striked Ren's ears when suddenly three honkai beasts surrrounded them. This was bad, Ren's focus was scrambled from the ringing noise. His strenght hasn't returned at all and he can't protect the father.

"Get down"

The father then pulls Ren down on the snow as the honkai beasts got shot from the far distance, managing to kill them. The ringing managed to stop but his head still hurts for some reason, the support from behind came close, covering their face and a sniper on hand.

"Yo, you guys good?"

Ren took a look at this person as she takes off her scarf and mask, she had a smile on her face. Rather her face was identical to someone he knew.
Her hair dark violet with a bit of lighter purple yet her hair had those drill-like hairstyle. Her eyes were red at some point but then after blinking, it was back to greyish color.
She's a spitting image of Bronya and Seele.

"Eh-"

Right now, Ren felt like he needs to calm down and process things. The situation is too funny for Ren right now, as a first time world walker. A hybrid was right infront of him, but how? How did Seele and Bronya even do it for them to make a baby? Did they use the Herrscher stick?

"Ahem!"

"Ah-"

"Let's get going, the snow will kill all of us"

Thus, the crew went back home. Ren was brought down to the couch to rest as the father then puts the firewood in their own shed.

"mother, I am hungry"

Bronya-Seele hybrid starts putting the dried up meat by the kitchen as her mother was surpirsed. What's surprising is she was actually part of this household.
The little girl from before starts putting a warm soaked towel on Ren's forehead. Wendy sat by his side and held his freezing hands.

"We told you to not overdo it!"

"Sorry-"

Wendy sighed as she looked at his wellbeing, frankly Ren does look like shit at the moment.
But what's concerning for Ren right now isn't himself but the ambush earlier, the ringing, the voice, the sudden honkai beasts popping up. It felt like someone was watching him the whole time, ever since he landed in this world.

"Sister, are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm okay little one! It wasn't a big deal"

The girl smiled at the frail girl, she had such a bright energy and with a face like that, it was weird in it's own way. It's like seeing another version of Bronya but smiling more energeticly.
Completely opposite of the Bronya on Ren's world. At the second matter, Ren hasn't met Seele but Bronya managed to show pictures of her back at his world.

Everytime, she calls her name out or talk about her. She has this smile on her face yet at the same time, sadness in her eyes.
Perhaps something in their past had happened for them to be not seeing each other.

"Right, Ms. Wendy I managed to scout to the nearest area where the city is closer and well, it isn't doing well either for them. The freezing is worse and honkai beasts are around them like a swarm"

"The city?"

"Yes, well we need to reach to the city because apparently those two people from before are from there"

Wendy was thinking of going to the city for the two people from before. Possibly to report as well as to what happened with the encounter with the Hunter.
Maybe even conpensation from the throne about the casualties.

"But of course, I can find another way in for us."

Ren suddenly sat up and looked at her with caution, of course he was sure this person isn't helping out of kindness of her heart.

"What's the condition?"

"Nothing major but, let me accompany you in the city"

She seemed like she has her own plans, it's not in Ren's position to ask her either so he left the decision to Wendy and continued to get some rest as he was told, while Wendy approved of the proposition.

Wendy caressed Ren's head and smiled. She was really worried and at the same time was angry for being careless.
She was practically pouting.
Ren apologizes until she felt better.

Three days more, the crew had started to pack up. Ren recovered as much as the two people from the city and Wendy alongside Bronya-Seele Hybrid, who was eating her mom's apple pie before leaving.
The frail girl from before went to Ren and gave him a dark green scarf, it was a gift as well as a note to come back safely with her sister.

"Anaia, please be careful. Always remember your home is always here"

The mother gave Anaia (Bronya-Seele Hybrid) a firm warm hug as they went on their way to the city.
Future isn't intact yet and Ren has recived a bigger warning, they need to be careful for what's about to come for them. A new area, new people, and especially new enemies. Perhaps maybe Ren could find a way back home or at the very least, find the source of the limiter as well as the cause of the freezing in this world.

To be continued.