Chapter 2: Unleashing the Lucky E

Narrator

????

N/A

Over the next few years of Emily's life she would be loved and cared for by her relatively large and very highly respected family but still retained all the memories of when she was Andy so she began trying to identify where she had ended up...made all the more easy when her father would turn on the news every morning with Emily getting Breakfast nearby. Apparently, she had ended up in Boku No Hero Academia since half the news reports were about various Pro Heroes in Japan and in America which Andy's memories would recognize rather easily. These news reports included most of her family on her mother's side who had a very unique hereditary Quirk. The Quirk would allow the user to summon any ship bearing the same name as either a battle gear or as a normal ship. The ship name would be chosen when the user came of age and would base itself off the first letter of the user's first name. The name of the Quirk changing with every user.

For example, Emily's mother; Yosan (Hero Name: The Fighting Lady; Yorktown) had access to every ship named Yorktown, Emily's aunt; Lexy (Hero Name: Lady Lex) had access to every ship named Lexington, Emily's uncle; Montgomery (Hero Name: Mighty Mo) had every ship named Montana, etc. Emily would learn these things and much more on the go and sometimes by coincidence. Emily would note that she began resembling Little Enterprise from Azur Lane more and more as she grew through her Primary Years and how she felt more and more impulsive and head strong, the inner 24 year old man inside the 6 or 7 year old girl had a hint of nostalgia as he re experienced the simplicity of childhood.

Halsey Family Home

1400 hours

Current Conditions: Clear

It was Sunday. The day had begun routinely enough with a trip to church and then a small barbeque with the family in the Virginia Area. Emily didn't much like most of her cousins on her mom's side, mostly because they were older than her and liked to brag about their Starships. Sadly, one of the unpleasant ones was in town and came over to visit. This was Vance Halsey, he was a 14 year old male with black hair and red eyes who was going through a rebellious phase that year. His ships were all the ships named Voyager, meaning he had a massive head for being the one to beat the Borg more times than the Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E combineed.

Vance: "Honestly. It took a whole armada to deal with one cube and it only took one of me to deal with an Advanced Cube and a bunch of those normal Cubes." he said, "Honestly, you should just wish you and Honey are Quirkless now Emily cause you aren't going to surpass me anytime soon."

Emily, who was beginning to become somewhat of a Kuudere, gave a deadpan look before returning to her book.

Vance: "Hey! I'm talking to you!" he shouted, grabbing Emily's shoulder.

Emily glared angrily at Vance as he pulled her gaze back to him. Her violet eyes glowered at him with a gaze that a Flagship would give to a disobedient Subordinate. Vance immediately shat himself at Emily's look.

Emily: "Let. Go. Of. Me." she growled, her eyes glowing slightly to accentuate her last word.

Vance: "Wh-....whatever." he said, letting go and storming off to go get something to eat.

As Vance stalked off, the sound of a baby babbling caught Emily's attention and she turned to see her mother and her baby sister approaching with some food. Yosan looked exactly like Azur Lane Yorktown did and was carrying a little blonde bundle of joy with green eyes named Honey.

Yosan: "That should make him leave you alone for a while." she giggled, sitting down and handing Emily a plate.

Emily: "I hope I have a Quirk by then." she sighed, gratefully taking the plate, "Then he'll really leave me alone if he knows what's good for him."