41

Some days passed like that. Everything is going perfect. Today was last exam of jm's. Joon and Tae always helped him with his studies.

Nowadays Taekook have to drop both jm and jihyunie. And whoever is free they comes to pick them.

Today joon and suga are busy in some work so Taekook are going to pick them.

"Hyung" kook called who is sitting om passenger seat. "Yess baby" he took kookie's hand and gave a peck. But then Tae's phn rang.

"Baby pick the call." he said and kook check the call it was Mr. Park

"Hyung its appa" he said picked the call. "Heyyy appa how are you??"
Kook asks. "Finee, kookie where are you son??" Mr. Park asks.

"We are just going to pick jm and jihyunie" kook replied. "okk I want to let you know that I'm missing you all. So if you guys are free then come tonight for dinner." Mr. Park said. "Sure appa we will come" kook said. "Okk and tell everyone, I tried to call joonie but I gues he was busy" Mr. Park said. "Yess appa, hyung is in an important meeting" kook told him. "Okk sorry for disturb"

"Noo-Noo its okk appa"kook said and then they hunged up the call.

They reached uni

But then Tae's eyes fell on jm who was talking with someone.

"Kookie who is this??" he asks and kookie looked at that side. "Idk hyung maybe jm's frnd" he assumed. "jm don't have friends.

And then both jm and that person started laughing. "why tf are they laughing"kook got angry but Tae was boiling by now.

They waited and them jm came and sat. He sat on kook's lap. "What was that??" Tae asked coldly. "What hyung??" he said and gave a peck on kook's lip as he didn't noticied the change in Tae's voice.

"Who. Was. That. Boy???" Tae asked while glaring jm. "Ohh he was one of my classmate." jm told.
"Huh!?! So why were you talking & laughing with him??" kook asks with a serious face.

"hyungie he was just asking the answer of one question and I just told him and we were laughing because most of the students have write wrong ans." jm explained.

"Are you both jealous??" he asked teasingly. "Yess so much" Tae replied. "And if I ever saw you talking other than us then I will beat you to hell" kook warned.

"O-okk hyunggg, cool down I was just telling him ans. its not like I'm going to fuc---" jm was cut off by Tae. "Shut your mouth before we lose it"

Jm didn't said anything just sit silently hugging his hyung who is just busy in phn trying to ignore him. He is just looking so tiny in his hyung's arm.

After a while they reached in school. Jm got out of car to bring her.

"papa" she ran to him and jm directly picked her. "My baby" he said and gave some peck on her face. Then they came and sit on back seat of car.

"Princess how was your day??" kook asks. "I had lot's of fun there appa." "that's good" he said.

"Are you both ignoring me??" jm asks but they didn't replied. First they don't want to ignore him but wjen jm asked something jk's mind came and he winked at Tae. And Tae understood the assigment.

"Okkk let me also see till how you are going to ignore me." he said angrily and started scrolling in his insta. Both Taekook laugh secretly which didn't go unnoticed by jihyunie.

"Huh?!? Appa, dadda, why you both are angry with my papa?? She asks with a cute pout. "Its nothing baby, you must be tired na so sleep" Tae told her. "Bu--" she was cut off by jm. "princess come here" then he made her sleep on his lap