BLOOPERS PART 2

"Ah! I'm always orange! Give it up!" Judah exclaimed, bumping into Daniel. Judah was in a black onesie, Daniel in an orange one.

"What?! You can't claim a colour!" Daniel crossed his arms.

 "Too bad it's my colour!" Judah exclaimed.

 "Judah! Why don't you just be yellow?" I asked.

 "That's not orange!" Judah told me.

 "I'm trying to compromise!"

 "How come your always brown!" Judah said.

 "Oh. That's because (Y/N)'s color is a boring color." Elijah said, walking over.

"Hey! Brown isn't THAT boring of a color." I whacked Elijah head.

Daniel ran and Judah chased after him Elijah messed up my hair. "Hey!" I laughed, trying to get his hands to stop Micah started laughing and he joined in.

"Okay! Where is David? Why is he always late?" Shiloh asked me. I shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late guys traffic is crazy." David walked in.

"Finally!" We all exclaimed.

"Wait I wanna change my-" Micah said but the game already started

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Okay! Someone used the last of the toilet paper roll. And didn't finish!" Shiloh explained.

We all gasped before doing a double take.

 "What?" Shiloh realized.

 "Wait, didn't finish?" Elijah asked as I started laughing.

"Shiloh!" I yelled.

 "Eww." We all laughed

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

Jocelyn dropped and smashed a mug Micah turned around and gasped. 

"I am imposter!" Jocelyn exclaimed.

"Noooooooooooo!" Micah fell to his knees.

 "I sorry." Jocelyn covered her eyes.

"You were my mini crewmate." Micah cried. We all laughed as Micah screamed and fell onto the floor. I ran over to Jocelyn and put her on my shoulders

 "We're the greatest imposters! We're the greatest imposters!" We both sang happily as we paraded around Micah.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

We all walked forward in slo-mo. Josiah tripped and fell Shiloh was about to fall but she didn't. Daniel tripped and landed on his face, causing Elijah to fall.

"Oh!" Micah and Jocelyn turned around and walked away Josiah got up, hitting Judah making him fall.

"Wait, what?" I laughed at the boys on the floor. Elijah and Daniel grabbed me, pulling me down to the floor. I sat up and Jocelyn came running towards me. 

She ran into me knocking me back down and she led on my back Shiloh looked around in confusion and everyone laughed.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•