The ¨Golden Jewel¨ Of Floral Palace

Start from the beginning

Dand looks at his sister and smiles.

¨It's not fair Lion! His narcissistic benevolence comes to an end! We won't let anyone else suffer!¨ He smiles.

¨You tell her!¨ Bowser cheers.

¨Cute. I suppose it is endearing to see you work together for once. Though we don't support treason in this castle.¨ Lion sighs, snapping her finger.

The pair is instantly surrounded by a group of psychotically smiling insandandies.

¨Drain them of their precious water.¨ Lion commands.

They simply giggle, and edge closer.

¨NO! You can't do this! He's going to take all the water. He'll take yours too!¨ Dand pleads.

¨Mhm! He only cares about himself!¨ Dee adds.

Lion simply gives a sly grin, happily watching the life-draining flowers zero in on their targets.

The dayzees attempt to sing their way out, but the flower don't fall asleep. Mario, Bowser, Kammy, and Jeff's attacks don't work either.

¨How?! They can't be stopped!¨ Kammy rages.

¨Yeah lady! They're too strong for any of us!¨ Jeff adds.

¨Yeah... they were quite easy to get rid of, so the lord made some improvements. As long as he stays in power, they will too.¨ Lion chuckles.

The insandandies finally close in and begin draining the water.

¨Make sure the water returns.¨ Dand demands.

¨Keep fighting. Don't let this golden child stop you.¨ Dee encourages.

Dand and Dee both let out a loud shriek after their final words before shriveling to the floor, wilting to husks of what they were just seconds ago.

¨You monster! You're not going to get away with this. You and your dumb lord!¨ Bowser rages.

¨Oh, I know we will. Though, why don't we try something for science, since you have been trying really hard, I'll make you a deal.¨ Lion smirks.

¨You beat me in a fight, and I'll make sure the key is yours.¨ Lion offers.

¨About time. I'm ready to kick your petal puss attitude out the window.¨ Bowser roars.

Mario and Jeff nod, and begin fighting stances, and Kammy quickly follows.

¨I know I protested against using brute force before Lord Bowser, but I simply can't refuse!¨ Kammy snickers, whipping her wand into hand.

Lion simply smiles.

¨Excellent. I will have to warn you though, should you lose, you will be drained of your water and all hope for your little rebellion shall fall. You understand, yes?¨ Lion reminds them.

¨Oh we understand alright.¨ Mario scowls, his fists clumped together.

¨Insandandies, blow away! I can handle this myself.¨ Lion confidently orders.

The soldiers all back off, and the rest enter the battle dimension.

¨How unfortunate, your quick reflexes and heroism have brought your downfall. You've all played into the lion's mouth. Now I suppose you might want to gather those village flowers for your funerals.¨ Lion snickers.

Kammy snickers back, and casts a tattle spell over her.

¨That's Captain Lion of the royal dayzee guard, second only to Layzee. She's known to dominate all her subordinates with her golden fists. As an Amayzee Dayzee, she has an insane lullaby that will put you whippersnappers down fast. Though unlike most of her kind, she fights head on, and has never fled, or lost a battle for that matter. While she may be a determined one, Just keep doing what we've been doing. Her fierceness is no match for us.¨ Kammy reveals.