ONESHOT 2 JxS (SMUT)

Top Mister Stax and Bottom Mister Joel is the reason I'm still alive guys :3 (btw Mister Joel is 37 while Mister Stax is 35)

Mister Stax was getting really stress with work and he almost fell asleep in class when he was teaching. When school was over, Miss Grace tells everyone in the school that there will be a 3 weeks holiday because the teachers would sometime complains about how many papers they have to grade so Miss Grace thought of giving them a break. Everyone was happy especially for Mister Stax. When everyone went home Mister Stax and his two other siblings also went home tho his two siblings wanted to go somewhere where they wanna find somewhere to eat. Mister Stax didn't wanna join since he was so tired of grading student's art work and other stuff. When they left Mister Stax went into the kitchen to get some wine. He took one out and pour it in. He drinked it and sat on the couch. He was thinking on why he wanted to be a teacher in the first place because he knew he only became a teacher for his siblings. Yet he wants to quit. He still stayed strong because most student liked how he helps others and how nice he is also. He decided to call Mister Joel because he was alone at home.

"Hey uhh... Joel..?"

"Err... what now....-?"

"Wanna come over to my house? I'm home alone right now-"

"Sure... I'm also uh.. home alone" Mister Joel yawn.
"Were you asleep-?"

"No crap I was..."

"Well you don't need to go to my house you know...?"

"I know..."

"Well tell me when you get he-"

"Open the door for goodness sake..."

"Wait what-?" Mister Stax walks up to the front door confuse and opens the door.

"How did you-"

"Our house is like 3 minutes away"

"Oh.. true enough... well come on in" He let Mister Joel in and let him sit on the couch. He gave him some coffee. He also closes the front door and sat on the couch across from Mister Joel.

"So what now...?" Mister Joel asked Mister Stax. Mister Stax sighed a bit.

"I uh..."

"What the hell are you trying to say man?"

"Nevermind I just..." He yawn. He stands up. He gives Mister Joel a sign that he should go to Mister Stax's room. When they get in his room Mister Stax locked his door. Mister Joel was kinda confuse and a bit frightened. Mister Stax gets closer to him and hold his hand tight. He looks at Mister Joel's eyes.

"You have beautiful blue eyes... you know that right...?"

"M-m-my black and... blue hair doesn't even...-" He than got cut by a kiss from Mister Stax. He was kinda shocked as he knew that Mister Stax doesn't even like him because he likes Miss Emily tho he let it anyways. Mister Stax breaks the kiss.

"How do you feel?"

"Uh... uhm..." Mister Joel was blushing a bit. Before he could even talk he gets pin down to the bed.

"Also... were you that lazy that you DIDN'T change CLOTHES??"

"I-i was tired..." Mister Stax sighed and hold up Mister Joel's chin and bite his neck. Mister Joel gasped and whimpered a bit.

"W-w-wait...-"

"Hmm?"

"L-let me take of my... knive..." Mister Joel takes of the knive he has on his left arm.

"C-continue..."

"Gladly darling...~" Mister Stax continues to bite Mister Joel's neck and Mister Joel was too busy and just kept whimpering. After 20 minutes of Mister Stax teasing Mister Joel he takes off Mister Joel's pants.

"Wait..."

"What is it?"

"I've never done this tho..."

"Stop lying to me Joel. We've did this once back when we were in our 20's"

"WHY WOULD YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT...-!?"

"Probably because how rough you were fucking me."

"Hey we were both drunk at the time alright..-!!"

"Well I'm making YOU the bottom this time."

"Shouldn't YOU be the bottom? You're younger than me" Mister Joel said laughing a bit. This made Mister Stax wanna fuck Mister Joel more harder. When Mister Joel was getting distracted Mister Stax pulls off Mister Joel's boxers. Mister Joel realize this feeling more flustered and embarrased.

"Stax you know I was...-"

"Silence Joel..."

"I-" Mister Joel couldn't even continue talking because Miser Stax puts in 2 fingers inside Mister Joel's hole. This made Mister Joel moan. He covered his mouth with his hand but Mister Stax holds up his hand.

"Don't stay silent~ I won"t know if you like it darling...~" Mister Stax laughed. Mister Joel gets even more flustered.

"Can you just... stop teasing m- aurgh...~" He gets cut of from Mister Stax because he puts another finger inside.

"Hng...~" Mister Joel was just moaning and whimpering. Mister Stax takes his pants and boxers off and asked Mister Joel.

"Slow or... fast~?"

"S-sl-slow...~"

"That what i would hear from you..." Mister Stax positioned himself and started to fuck Mister Joel hard. Mister Joel moaned and whimpered a bit louder than before.

"Hng...~ I s-ssaid s-slow..- Aha....~!" Mister Joel started to tear up because of how hard Mister Stax was fucking him. Mister Stax stopped. Mister Joel was breathing insanely fast as he felt this weird sensation. Mister Stax kissed Mister Joel but this one way more rough. Mister Stax also decided to put his hand on Mister Joel's lower part (if you know what I mean) and gently stroke it. This made Mister Joel moan into the kiss because of it. He tried to break the kiss but Mister Stax was holding his hand so the only thing he could do is moan in the kiss.

"Hmn...~!!" Mister Stax breaks the kiss and asked what Mister Joel was trying to say.

"First can y-you l-like s-st-stop...."

"Hmm no"

"I hate you..."

"Just tell me what it is."

"C-can't do that since your....hnm...~ distracting m-me..." Mister Stax stops.

"Now tell me what is it?"

"W-what will happen if your siblings find out about this...-?"

"Like I care."

"Fuck you man."

"I will fuck you harder"

Misses Stella and Mister Alex was already home tho Mister Alex just went into his room to sleep and Misses Stella heard the weird noises in her brother(Mister Stax)'s room but she didn't care and went into her room to sleep. When Mister Stax was done with Mister Joel they were cleaning up eachother.

"How will I walk home looking like this...-??"

"Not my problem"

"YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS-" Mister Joel fell while trying to walk up to Mister Stax. Mister Stax helps Mister Joel up. He placed Mister Joel on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Just sleep alright"

"I don't even feel like sleeping..."

"Come on Joel, just because your legs are sore doesn't change the fact you don't wanna sleep"

"Well it hurts when I move my legs alright..."

"Just sleep"

"I'll try man"