𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

THE 57TH EXPEDITION had come to an end, all of what was said to happened had went in the wrong direction

The scouts now had another shifter on their hands but a person who could be a traitor within the survey corps, and she could be inside of any regiment away from the scouts.

The people how weren't as badly injured were caring for their horses, fixing up gear, or wrapping up the bodies of the dead and putting them on a cart.

Armin had left Kailani to do the job and help out Jean, still being emotional about the death of her brother's comrades. Kailani was wondering about where she was while unconscious, Who was Akeila and why did was the area called off of her last name?

So many questions but she couldn't think on it for too long, Kailani was sniffling from her tears as wiping them she saw noticed someone covering her from the sun "Kailani" she uncovered her eyes from wiping her tears to see Mikasa look as if she has been through hell and back.

"Mikasa, Hey", Kailani replied as sniffling and smiling a little with her lips. Mikasa came from the side of the car and walked around to get in with Kailani to see if she was okay.

"What happened?", She asked "Well the female titan's screams were so loud my ears started to bleed", Kailani answered with her eyes looking at Mikasa.

"Speaking of her, what happened?", Kailani added "Well Levi technically killed her I guess. . .We had to get Eren back because he had transformed in the anger of Levi's squad", The black haired teen answered.

Kailani's eyes widened in shock and fear of Eren being kidnapped "Oh my God", She said "Is he okay?", She added "He's alive, but I'm unsure of his injuries", Mikasa answered.

Kailani sighed in relief of Eren still being alive "How are you right now?", Mikasa asked "I feel okay, but I'm just tired from today", Kailani replied.

Mikasa smiled a little "Same. . .But I can't rest none of us can especially now" Mikasa said before her face went down from her smile.

Kailani had turned her head to Mikasa, she looked so tired and sad the only thing Kailani wanted to do was hug her but she didn't know how'd she feel with that.

"I have to go back to Eren to see if he's . . .", Mikasa said before she was cut off from feeling Kailani's hand on hers she looked down as feeling the warmth of Kailani's hand made her feel at peace for the seconds.

"Please tell me your comfortable with this", Kailani said "Oh um of course yeah, it doesn't bother me", Mikasa replied "Good, I felt you needed a bit of affection", Kailani said as she removed her hand from Mikasa's.

"Hey, if you ever need to talk, I'm right here", Kailani said with a short smile coming across her face "Yeah, okay. . .Thank you", Mikasa said as a little smile came across her face.