She looks like fun

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
We moved it all online
As of March
I'm so full of shite
I need to spend less time stood around in bars
Waffling on to strangers all about martial arts
And how much I respect them
She looks like fun by Arctic Monkeys
_________

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Noel Gallagher high flying birds.

Ivy was always a big oasis fan growing up, so when she realised they didn't get on she was heartbroken.

But she was glad to say, by the evening she would have seen both separately, that's basically like seeing Oasis!

It's like all the teenage girls who are collecting all the solo tours of the One Direction members to say they've seen them all.

Although it was a lot more lowkey.

Only negative was, the girl really wanted to see Noel, although she did not realise that tickets to the tour had gone on sale until there was only a VIP balcony left. A place that was meant for VIP's or people who could afford to sit luxuriously in the area.

It was times like this when Evie would make the situation calmer.

The girl stood against the balcony away from the large group of people, her phone had her biggest interest, due to not wanting to look up and accidentally expose herself for not being rich.

Not that it actually mattered, she had rightfully paid for her ticket and therefore she was okay to be in the area she was, if just still felt odd to be surrounded by such superiors.

You never know when Bradley Simpson could spawn next to you at a concert. You should always stay self aware.

The girl continued to lean against the balcony throughout the opening act, trying to calm her nerves, just waiting for the time to pass until she could full enjoy the concert.

She watched the crowd below her throw around a balloon, throwing in from the front of the crowd to the back. awing when it went over the barricade and cheering when security threw it back over. Ivy was shocked at the amount of youngsters attending a Noel Gallagher concert, Evie warning her that it would be full of forty year old men. She was very wrong.

Ivy moved her eyes from the crowd to a blonde girl who had a big smile on her face as she stood taking photos of the crowd, the two young girls at the front proudly holding the balloon in front of them.

She felt a presence beside her at the balcony to see a man who she assumed was around her age next to her.

"That's my best friend" he told Ivy pointing directly towards the blonde girl with the camera. Ivy looked back to the blonde girl who looked up at the balcony and waved at the boy next to her. This caused a domino effect of people to turn and start waving and cheering, some not knowing what they were cheering at.

Some had phones and some just shouted, causing the man next to her to hold behind the pillar next to her.

"crowds aye?" Eli joked looming at the brunette in front of him, Ivy's head just cocked to the side in confusion.

"are you okay?" She asked slowly towards the man. "do you need water or something?" Her southern accent was strong, a strong London accent which had Eli trying to profess what she had said. "i can go get you some water if you want"

"no i don't need water!" Eli rushed to answer causing the girl to stare at him. "i just came over to you as you looked like a lost puppy, frightened for your life"

She looked away embarrassed that somebody had caught on to what she was doing. "yeah" She nodded looking towards the stage where the staff were removing the openers equipment from the stage. "i assume you're a VIP right?"

"I suppose" the boy said shrugging his shoulders "i mean i'm here for free as a guest if the man himself"

Ivy looked at the boy not believing a word he said, turning to look at the others surrounding them on the balcony.

"really?" She asked skeptically.

"no" he chuckled pushing off from his leaning position on the balcony. "i do know her though" He pointed down to the photographer again who was sat on the front of the stage at the side, waiting for the man himself to appear. "that's Noel's daughter and one of my best friends"

"oh nice" Ivy replied with a polite nod of the head.

"Yeah" he proudly smiled "I'm elijah by the way" He spoke holding his hand out for a hand shake.

"Ivy" She grabbed his hand and they exchanged a firm hand shake.

"nice to meet you Ivy, i'll let you enjoy the concert you came for"

Ivy nodded as one side of her mouth curled up into a smile.

"You too Elijah"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Elijah watched her from the corner of his eye, as she sung and danced around the area of the balcony she was on, secluded away from everyone else actually enjoying the show.

Eli was more intrigued in the girl than he was the show, although he had seen it many times.

The way the girl had gone from worried about the people on the balcony to being careless shocked him, as she let her body flow to the music.

He was captivated, and even saw a few people looking at her with admiration in their eyes. He was one of the many taking her in, respectfully obviously.

But all he could think about was how much fun she looked.

When he spoke to her she had a mischievous glimmer in her eyes that made him want to talk to her.

But instead he watched from afar at the girl he would never see again after that very night.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 07 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Falling In जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें