Prologue

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

If anyone were to describe Ivy, they would probably say one of three things.

Funny

Crazy

or

Spontaneous.

Ivy would often disagree with many of these, being a reserved girl who got on socially alone.

However, many others would completely disagree. Ivy would often be spotted at a concert alone, only to be known as she was accidentally photographed singing her heart out.

Sometimes others would find her in the middle of a National Park taking photos, or talking to a random dog she stumbled across on the walk.

She wasn't the type of girl to turn something down. Some often called her a people-pleaser but Ivy would rather call her self a thrill seeker.

Her cousin Jacob, often envied the girl. In a positive way obviously. The two cousins were very similar but also starkly different.

One aspiring musician and one unemployed mess.

Jacob would describe the girl as sweet and generous, which Ivy often denied. But the girl was known for her volunteering and random acts of kindness. One old lady even compared her to a Belle from Beauty and the Beast, which boosted the girls ego more than it needed to.

But the girl didn't see her as anything greatly, she was just a girl trying to get through life, surviving as well as she could making as big as an impact as possible.

Shouldn't everyone try change the world atleast once?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Elijah was the complete opposite of Ivy, similar in many ways but also very different.

Three words to describe him would most likely be along the lines of something like.

Careless

Arrogant

and most definitely

Egotistical

He obviously never meant to present himself in such a way, but everyone changed under the influence of spotlight. Growing up under watchful eyes didn't help, always having this persona to fit into but being a different person behind closed doors.

But even the most famous people can't help but change through fame, everyone has the same desire for money and recognition, some just deal with it better than others.

It's not like elijah was reckless, it's just sometimes the wrong decisions were made, like many others did. And it had an extreme backlash on him, or his band. It's something that his manager often mentioned. It always went along the lines of "if you don't calm down and focus, your career won't go on much longer"

Now obviously Elijah wasn't going to jeopardise his career by recklessly presenting himself on social media, or posting something stupid.

It's what lead him to keeping his life private, seperate from his band life. In the long run, he didn't need something that would resurface and destroy his career that he was strongly working on.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘