First Night PT2

Whenever this is before something : it's texting.

After his first match, the Samoan Nightmare stayed mobile keeping himself up and warmed up he heard his phone vibrate three as he kept himself ready for his match later. He checked his older twin's message first.

Solo: 👍

Jojo: 👍👍👍

Solo was a man of few words even transpiring to texts but that normally resulted in Joel speaking for his older twin because of his extroverted personality. He moved on checking his older brother's message.

Jey: Good match uce, keep up that momentum and we're looking at the new World Heavyweight Champion.☝️☝️☝️💯💯

Joel smiled at the support from his older brother.

Joel: Thanks Uce. When I win and you win back the tag titles we party in Saudi. ☝️☝️☝️

Jey responds immediately

Jey: For sure. 😂 😂

Joel went to Jimmy's message next.

Jimmy: Good match keep it up so you can bring it home. Become the World Champ Jojo and make the family proud. ☝️☝️

Joel: Aye Aye chief.

Later in the night, Joel walked through the arena preparing himself to make his second entrance tonight. He walked past avoiding people but he accidentally bumped into Akira Tozawa who looked frightened by him and scurried off before he could apologize making him look bewildered.

It wasn't the first time that had happened tonight and it probably wouldn't be the last but he had never spoken to Akira in his life. He keeps walking till he sees Adam Pearce whom he daps up Adam Pearce "What up AP?"

Pearce says "Just the man I wanted to see. How's your first night going so far?"

Joel responds "Ups and Downs. But right now I'm feeling great. I know people have a problem with me but I still got to do my business when I put the beatdown on Drew Mcyintre. Then I'm one step closer to being World Heavyweight Champion."

Pearce says bluntly "About that. It's only getting to get worse, especially tonight. You see Drew Mcyintre has been pulled out of this tournament due to injury so he won't be competing tonight and won't be back for some time."

Joel questioned "Okay. Do I get a bye or something like that? Is that why they're mad?"

"They think that's what will happen so they're mad but they are wrong. You won't be getting a bye. You still have to compete to advance and you will be versing the opponent Drew defeated earlier tonight. You will be versing The Miz."

Joel breaks into a wide smile "No difference to me."

Pearce does a small smile of his own "I thought you would say that."

"Yessir."

Joel left as he made his way out to the ring feeling confident and pumped up as he prepared himself to verse Miz tonight. The Samoan Nightmare did the same entrance as last time getting the crowd pumped even more this time knowing that he was versing Miz.

Joel climbed up the top ropes as he overlooked the ring excited for his next match. But he gets pushed off the top ropes by Miz hitting his elbow and hearing a pop sound in his left elbow. Joel tried to ignore it as Miz attacked him covering up but Joel couldn't ignore the growing anger as it tried to dull the growing pain.

Miz rolled Joel Fatu into the ring and the referee finally rang the bell starting the match. Jojo managed to get to his knees and Miz started to do a series of kicks to the chest but they didn't hurt as much as he thought they would. The Samoan Nightmare shouts "Come on Miz. Hit me."