Car Crash

Request by: LuverMatty03

Info- MaryLou and Jimmy get into a car accident.

-Tw: Death, car crash, crying, swearing, sad

Third person:
----------------------
Crisp summer air makes it way into the endless silence of the Sturniolo Triplets house. Softly blinking his eyes open, the middle brother finds himself waking up to the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hello?" The boys voice is crisp, due to only just waking up.

"I hate to inform you, but your parents have gotten into a bad accident.. And sadly, I didn't make it." A voice says from the other side of the phone.

"W-what no? That's a joke! Haha! You're kidding.." Matt says, trying not to believe what the man has just said.

"I'm sorry, but it's not a joke." The boy hangs up the phone before letting out a loud sob.

Startled awake the Nick and Chris rush over to their brothers room.

"Matt? What happened?" Nicks voice is panicked, looking deep into the boys lost eyes he sees complete distress.

"M-Mum and Dad - Got into a- an accident.. They didn't make it!" Another eruption of sobs escape the boy.

Chris stands there. A wave of grief hits him, tears flood down his face. The older Triplet doesn't believe him. It can't be true?

"You're lying-" Nick said, trying his best not to believe it.

"Im not! I'm not! I'M SO FUCKING DUMB THE LAST THING I SAID TO MUM WAS SHE WAS ANNOYING AND I DON'T NEED HER! I-I DIDN'T GET TI SAY goodbye.." The middle said his voice cracked as another loud sob escapes.

Chris pulled both of his brothers into a heart crushing hug.

None of them were ready for this. Who would be? No goodbye. No "I love you". That's not fair.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk today.." A sad voice says.

"It's okay, Chris.. I am sorry too-" Nicks voice cracked.

"I love you guys so much.. Please remember that, okay?" Matt said his tone soft, but yet his voice was dead and empty.

"I love you too.." They both said, looking up at each other from their tight embrace.

The triplets decided to take a break from YouTube so they could do stuff that made them feel connected to their parents.

"I miss you two.." Matt said, a tear dropping on to his favourite photo of him and his parents.

The boy feels a warm gust of breeze pace him when he puts the photo to his chest.

This was so shit! I'm so so sorry that this was a bad story for this request. I really am sorry.

I hope you are having a good day and that you have drank water!

Please leave more requests. I need an escape from reality, and I sweat I will try even harder next time!

Ilysm!! x