Forty-Nine

Awakening the next morning, I blink multiple times as I observe Harry's sleeping form next to me. Good lord! This man – he just oozes sexuality. How he does it when he's asleep is beyond me. Lifting the sheet, I survey his naked body, memorising every lump and curve. Knowing that he will soon have the rock hard body he'll need for touring makes me take more time. He'll be growing more fit as I'm getting more fat.

It feels unfair.

But then another thought sweeps over me. This is mine. All of it. I'm allowed to touch, squeeze, bite, or lick any part of this whenever the urge strikes, and as I rub my legs together, it occurs to me that the urge is very much striking right at this moment.

But where to start?

He's curled on his side away from me, so I slide closer to him until my thighs are moulded to his and his arse is nicely nestled in the curve between my upper thighs and my hips. With one arm lazily thrown over his waist, I reach for his cock.

At first, my poor sleeping boyfriend's magnificent equipment is flaccid. Flaccid. What a horrible word! But is 'soft' any better? Before I can decide which word is better (or worse), the rigidity of his cock starts to change, and I continue to fiddle with his sword, my finger running over the head, and my mouth starts to water as I consider the first salty taste when I go down on him.

Without warning, Harry's hand grasps mine.

"Love," he mutters in his gravelly, sexy morning voice. "Might I offer you some lube?"

I smile as I gently bite his shoulder before placing my hard bony chin on his arm and nod. "Might help."

He barely moves as he retrieves the bottle of lubricant we'd left on the table last night, tilting the container until the liquid runs over my fingers and onto his cock. The slipperiness is perfect, and I feel him hardening under my fingers as he sighs.

"I could get used to this." His voice is more awake, but no less raspy, and I shiver as I press my breasts into his spine.

"Me too," I whisper.

As he flips onto his back, my hand relinquishes its hold on his cock, and I use the lubricant still on my fingers to part my labia and prepare for his inevitable entrance. His eyes darken, and the lids become hooded as he observes my fingers dipping into my core. Focusing on my face, he smiles, that dimple fully untethered, which is soon to be the status of my body, I'm sure.

Lying facing me, he drags one of my legs over his thigh as he positions himself for full access.

"Ready, babe?"

"For you? Always," I moan, and he pushes inside me, filling me up. Throwing my head back, I cry out with the pleasure of feeling him deep. He leans over me, kissing me, his tongue as deep in my throat as his cock is in my pussy. Grabbing one breast, he continues to kiss me, our morning breaths mingling like the colours in an impressionistic painting. As he finishes paying homage to that breast, his fingers wander over my rib cage and tickle my clit just above where his cock has impaled me. My stomach undulates, and I feel him grow even larger inside me. My hips seek to have him move, but he takes a nipple between his teeth and suckles as though he has all the time in the world.

Rather than thrusting, he withdraws from me, using his hand to rub the head of his cock over my clit. I squirm more as he shifts his hips, turning me so that I'm on my back, one leg still slung over his thigh, and when his cock pierces me again, I release a moan as I arch my back and reach for the headboard above me.

Moving my hips, I can feel his length gliding over the inside of me, and Harry slides his hands over my inner thigh that's draped over him, his fingertips and nails causing a friction that makes me want more. Wrapping one hand around my neck, he kisses me deeply once more, and I am panting and moaning as I slide along his cock.