my loves.

Since i am in a not so good mood. More wenclair angst.
I randomly got this idea, dont get it too seriously.

Summary:

Enid and wednesday had a relationship, but since enid was also in love with ajax, she also had a relatioship with him. Making to the point, him stealing her from wednesday, and wednesday breaking up with her, done with her girlfruends behavior towards her.

~♡~

its been two weeks since enid decided to put a thirth one in their relation. After some talking they had some rules.

Everything was going great.

For enid and ajax.

But not for our dear brunnete.

Since the boy always took enids time, to the point her coming to the dorm late, and only can cuddle. One nighr the two girls a movie nignt, just the two of them. But ajax ruined it.

Maybe enid dint know, but the brunnete sometimes cries herslef to sleep with the lack of attention she lately gets from enid.

But when she speak with enid about, rhe blonde said hé just wanted to spend more time since they furst spended more time and it Will be okay later.

If wednesday was honest, she dinr want ajax in the relatioship, she jjst did it for enids happiness. I mean who wants that?

Sometimes she comes into the dorm ans sees the two of them making out, wednesday feels discust and wished she would be the only one to kiss her girlfriend. Enid did ask her to join, bur never ever would she kiss that filhty mouth.

Then she wishes she would make out with her. How long was it till they had done that?

And how about dates? Yes did go togehter, but ajax ruins her time.

Right now she was in her room typing, enid was with ajax shopping. She hated the situation, but she couldnt get out of it.

If she asked enid to break uo with ajax, she was called selfish.

But she dint want to lose enid by breaking up herlself, and also wants to heal a already broken heart. She probably wouldnt care if she broke up with her.

She loves ajax more.

She had barely seen her blonde these days.

~♡~

Enid finnaly came back. Luckily for her ajax dint go with her. Wednesday stokd up and went to get a Kiss but enid refused.

Wednesday looked confused. "Why did you turn down the Kiss?"

"Sorry babe. I dont feel like it now" she smiled and went to the bathroom to go shower.

"You probably kissed his mouth several times this day" she mutterd.

"I heard that!" Enid shouted. "Dont be so mean about him wens. And i jjst dont feel like it now"

"Then when do you feel like if?" She asked back tunring around to look the way of the bathroom. "You dint kiss me these days! I barely see you"

"Dont be so dramatic. Ajax just want to spend some losen time with me"

"Losen time." Wednesday repeated. "You dotn spend time with me! Would you ditch you boyfriend for me too or is that just a me thing"

" i dint ditch you. Wednesday stop being so jealous. I love you you know that" enid replied angrly.

"So thats a no" wednesday said and went to sit on her bed.

"I dont ditch you!" She dint get a response. "Talk to ne addams i am talking to you"

But the girl just ignored her.