Twitchcon

AUTHOR NOTE: im going to start putting ccs like maxggs, average harry and other Brighton group members in the story

Today me, aimsey, guqqie, ranboo, tubbo, phil, James Marriott, max, harry, Shlatt and Jack are going to Paris for twitchcon. We're gonna be getting the ferry over, we are staying for 5 nights, "you have everything?" My mum asked as I got my jacket on, "yep" i nodded. I was wearing a blue hoodie, tracksuit bottoms, white shoes and my sunflower lanyard. I had airpods in to help with noise. I was playing, golden by Harry Styles, my favourite song.
When I heard the door, I said bye to my mum and left. Tubbo and max were standing at the door, "heyyy" Harry yelled from the van. We had rented a van for the next few days. I got in the van. Phil and James were in the front, Me and tubbo sat together, Max and Harry sat together, Aimsey and Ranboo say together and Shlatt and Jack sat together.
TIME SKIP TO FRANCE
when we got to france we had a 3 hour drive to france. Its 8pm, twitchcon starts tomorrow morning.
We started to drive to paris.
THE NEXT MORNING
I got dressed into a blue jumper and jeans. I got my bag, sunflower lanyard and airpods, "will you be okay?" Shlatt asked. He knew I struggled with conventions, "yeah" i nodded. We left the hotel and went downstairs for breakfast. I was walking with tubbo, ranboo and aimsey. When we got there, max, harry, freddie, eryn and bill were already there. Me and tubbo grabbed cereal and sat down with max and them.
After breakfast we left the hotel and made our way over to the convention centre.
We walked to the YouTuber door to get lanyards, "names" the woman said, "tubbo", "maxggs", "averageharry", "philza", "james marriott", "tommy"
Once we got our lanyards we went into the YouTuber lounge. There was a tv and loads of couches and food, I sat down beside tubbo and James, "me, tommy, phil, jack, charlie and ranboo have a panel tonight" I said