Overwhelmed

Tubbo's pov:
Harry was performing satellite. It was the 5th song in the setlist. I had noticed tommy had started getting a but overwhelmed/overstimulated but I was waiting for him to tell me. Harry was running around the runway when he stopped at us. He bent down, he looked a bit concerned and I was confused, "are you Okay" he whispered. He stopped the show. Harry seemed frozen. Harry looked at me, "you with him?" He mouthed. I nodded, "tommy, are you okay" I asked. He was frozen, "overwhelmed?" I asked, he nodded, "you can continue the show" i said to Harry and he started satellite again. I took Harry's wrist and his bag and we went inside.
Tommy's pov (of what just happened)
I had been feeling a but overstimulated during the show but didn't want to miss the show. When satellite started, I felt everything feel to loud. I couldn't focus on Harry. There was screaming everywhere and loads of people. I felt like I couldn't talk, I was anxious and there was to much noise, people and the feeling of my boa across my neck. Harry was running past us when he saw me. He bent down and whispered, "are you okay." I couldn't respond, I was to anxious. I saw him look at my sunflower lanyard and he said something to tubbo. I heard the music stop but everything was still a big to much. "Overwhelmed ?" Tubbo asked me. I nodded. He grabbed me and my bag and I heard the music start again. I put my hands over my ears as I felt tears form in my eyes. We went inside and we went over to a corner,"it's okay" tubbo comforted me. He gave me a slug you could shake around (the one aimsey has on his microphone sometimes in his streams). I was able to play with it. I started feeling a bit better, "s-s-s-sorry" I stuttered, "don't apologise , put in your earplugs" tubbo said. I put them in. We sat there for a few more minutes and we went back to the pit. He was going into music for a sushi restaurant now. He saw us and gave us a thumbs up as we went back to our spot.