Virgo Season: Castles & Berries:

We met in the most unorthodox of places. The details about the meeting place are insignificant. What matters is what it was like meeting you. You were so resistant to every method of my engagement. I remember you sitting there, tucked off in the corner drawing; unassumingly peeking up to check your surroundings. There I was, a ball of sunshine bouncing around the room greeting each person with a level of enthusiasm that, admittedly, could be off putting to some. I remember seeing you. Tall, baby face and slim with a charming smile and butterscotch skin. You were fine...period. The time nor the place was appropriate to think like that. I was persistent in my pursuit of engagement. Every once in awhile I would circle around and ask if you were ok. You barely responded. You did speak to my roommate though. We would later discover that your initial attraction was aligned with your initial interactions. Eventually you relented. You will later say it was my smile and infectious personality that did it. I guess. You were the first person I got "that" feeling with.And before you say something absolutely vulgar, not the one you're thinking.That knowing about someone. That someone is familiar to you. You disappeared after that night. I went back many times hoping to see you. I can admit that I was a bit disappointed when I didn't.