An Insect to Death

Slightly early but also not that early release!!

**********

Everyone paused as pressure emerged from a dark acidic portal.

'This coudln't be...'

The ants eyes widened before they bowed their heads and went to their knees.

"We greet the Queen."

Cale's eyes shook in realization of who it was.

"Monarch of Insects."

"Oh, you know who I am?" She smiled at Cale before her expression changed, one to animosity, "Then kneel."

Cale moved in front of the hunters, "You don't deserve it."

The other ants hissed in anger while the hunters shrunk back in fear.

This time it was Sung Jinwoo who spoke, "Who is that."

"The Monarch of Insects, she is an annoying twig."

He sighed once again easily understanding the situation.

"Sung Jinwoo take the other hunters. I'll deal with them."

"I can't there is still time left."

Cale clicked his tongue, 'there's not much that can be done. It would be easier if Choi Han or Eruhaben-nim were here.'

'I should be fine with the Vitality of the Heart, but Haein's condition is rapidly declining.'

"How is your condition?" He glanced over at Jinwoo.

"I can take on two of the ants."

Nodding Cale looked back towards the monarch.

"When I tell you to, take the rest of the hunters away from here."

Sung Jinwoo didn't respond but Cale knew he heard.

Summoning his gluttonous red spear he held it in one hand.

"This human thinking he can act so freely in a Monarch's presence!"

Ignoring their chatter Cale planted his foot firmly on the ground before he took off with the Sound of Wind.

(A/N: I did not explain how Cale is able to use the Blood-stained rock, but since now seems as good as ever...to make something up! Let's just say the GoD was not being a useless bastard of a god and sealed the ability onto his tattoo.)

Less than a second later the mountain trembled as Cale clashed with the remaining ants.

Using the Super rock he once again summoned stone spears this time of smaller size but greater quantity.

'She hasn't moved.'

He fired off the barrage.

"Sung Jinwoo."

With a glance the rising hunter summoned Kaisel collecting the hunters and flying upwards.

"My children, don't let him escape."

She had stood up but was looking straight at Cale.

'This seems to be my limit with the Super Rock.' He swallowed back blood that was threatening to arise.'

Firing off the remaining stone spears he managed to prevent 2 of the 4 remaining ants from chasing Jinwoo.

'This should be enough.'

The monarch smirked. "What now human?"

"Tsk."

His chest was beating rapidly as he continued to taste blood in his throat.

"You too are using it?"

"So you know? Then you're as good as dead!" Her face crept into an eerie smile.

"How did you get it."

Cale was stalling for time, so that his heart ancient power could go into complete effect.

"Not telling~"

Steadying himself he firmly grabbed his spear, and grabbed another dagger in the other.

They collided, spear and claws, gradually he was pushed back.

"You lack strength! Kehehe~"

Frowning he activated the Fire of Destruction.

To the outsider's point of view it looked as though the mountain was about to erupt.

And in a second it did, a sea of light flashed as laws of probability were erased.

It was that moment which caused a fissure to tear.

Cale was the first to emerge from the fire and the next was the monarch.

'It's only her left.'

"YOU BASTARD! YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME!"

Her voice and anger was undirected in its rampaging path as it was soon felt by the hunters.

Wiping his nose as blood trickled in a small stream.

[CALE.]

"Hm..?"

**********

Thank you for all the votes and comments!! 😋
I hope you enjoy this!
(I'll probably go back to edit it eventually...)

)